Sep 25, 2017
Is there a problem with Daisy flowers stat tracker, I click on the "stat expander button" and it doesn't open up, or maybe it is not implemented yet ?

Molasba

Jan 4, 2022
Hi, i have a problem, can't solve quest with Sarah. Should her punish about Sonia. She's not in her room anytime. I'am by 69% and i only have this quest.
Sorry i play in german and my english is bad... View attachment save.zip

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Hi, i have a problem, can't solve quest with Sarah. Should her punish about Sonia. She's not in her room anytime. I'am by 69% and i only have this quest.
Sorry i play in german and my english is bad... View attachment 1743098
As far as I remember. You should invite me to your room. The option should appear in the room after lunch, in the evening or at night. By the way, it is written in parentheses.

marser910

Dec 4, 2017
hachigames

I think I have a bug with HailDicktator game. I cannot move forward in Retro Love quest where you should give the SNES mini to Scarlet. Looks like all conditions are met but when I click on "check door" it says "no answer..." if I wait a few hours it changes to "there is DND sign on the door". Please let me know what can be done. Really like the game!

1649247540756.png

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
hachigames

I think I have a bug with HailDicktator game. I cannot move forward in Retro Love quest where you should give the SNES mini to Scarlet. Looks like all conditions are met but when I click on "check door" it says "no answer..." if I wait a few hours it changes to "there is DND sign on the door". Please let me know what can be done. Really like the game!

View attachment 1743108
Try this Thursday or Monday night (before day changes).

Reactions: Furnox

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Well. Just checked this quest and I already finished that. I barely remember what it was about (might be street fighter game or similar). There is another quest then after it. Maybe there is another quest too which should be completed first?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
doesn't work on Thursday or Monday night (before day changes) too
There was a problem in the save game where somehow the trigger to put the console in the inventory wasnt triggered, but the quest with that action was marked as "done". I'm not sure how that could happen. I'll investigate. I sent you a PM with a savegame that has that quest reset so it should trigger right on loading.

der.skrap

Aug 2, 2017
Jul 9, 2021
Having some difficulty. I'm running on android and I've updated to .34, the game starts up and gets to the main menu but I can't get any of my .33 save games to load.
Any advice?

dummyd764

Apr 3, 2022
I seem to be having problems with Alice "Cooking lessons" quest, I can't get 3rd and 6th steps completed no matter which punishment I do. What I'm missing here?

Edit: NVM just seems like visual bug, I can proceed with further stuff

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes