hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
It happens each time I do it
Just did it with my 100% save and same soft lock.
Thank you. I was able to reproduce and fix it. It's one of those things where unity just randomly decides to unassign a value causing the starting condition of Leah's yoga repeatable to crash. It's possible this happened during optimizations, though I'm not sure why this one quest was singled out while all the other ones are fine, especially since I havent opened that quest in months.

I will upload a fixed version asap.

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
Sadly time to ditch this game. I have tried for many hours to get the last 4 updates to work on my Mac with Zero success. Such a shame as I was loving it.

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Sadly time to ditch this game. I have tried for many hours to get the last 4 updates to work on my Mac with Zero success. Such a shame as I was loving it.
I haven't had any issues with running it on my mac. Can you tell me what issue you're running into? Is it "The app HailDicktator is damaged and can't be run."? If so, what is the location of HailDicktator.app when you're trying to run it?

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
I am having some trouble with the last step of leahs slut challenge. I go to the pool at 5pm but nothing happens, i cant click on her and there is no mention of the vibrator.. is there another task tied to this? Or am i missing something else?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am having some trouble with the last step of leahs slut challenge. I go to the pool at 5pm but nothing happens, i cant click on her and there is no mention of the vibrator.. is there another task tied to this? Or am i missing something else?
same here
This quest is currently bugged. I'm uploading a fix. It should be up in the next 5 min. Sorry about that.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
DEV really needs to redo the beginning of the game. This is the thrid time i tried to get into it and it just feels like you're lost from the very start. The fact that i have to force myself to fight through the start (because i believe the reviews when they say the game is great) is ridiculous.

No matter if you write a book or create a game, the beginning is the most important part. Sadly its also the part that gets written/created first when things are still rough. As Brandon Sanderson said, he never uses the first few chapters he writes. After the story is formed he goes back and either heavily rewrites the first chapters or replaces them entirely. Devs need to do the same.

Nasgul69

Apr 3, 2022
Hello i have Problem with this gread Game. I nned the Passwort for Hazel PC.

I play the Game in German and i have making: Feed, Feeds, feeds, feed, Füße, Fuesse but nothin work?

Please help me

Headingley

Mar 16, 2020
I haven't had any issues with running it on my mac. Can you tell me what issue you're running into? Is it "The app HailDicktator is damaged and can't be run."? If so, what is the location of HailDicktator.app when you're trying to run it?
click the game to load it and it just opens and insta closes thats all I get now with any Unity game I try to open.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes