hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hello i have Problem with this gread Game. I nned the Passwort for Hazel PC.

I play the Game in German and i have making: Feed, Feeds, feeds, feed, Füße, Fuesse but nothin work?

Please help me
Unfortunately, I don't know what the game translated it to. As a workaround, you can save right before the password, switch to English and enter 'feet', then switch back.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I have no Idea how to talk with hazel's mom for the quest below. View attachment 1747824
isn't Hazels Mom in the bar , in the weekends?
that's how I remember, but maybe that was changed,
I remember I found her in the bar , on weekends, in the evening (if I'm not mistaken).
Yeah, but you have to reach a specific part of the main story, for her to appear. I was confused too. Just keep playing the main story and the events of other girls (not sure which event triggers her introduction scene) and eventually she will appear in an event. Then, you can meet her at the bar at weekends.

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017

I play the Game in German and i have making: Feed, Feeds, feeds, feed, Füße, Fuesse but nothin work?

Please help me
I don't know what the password is, but Füße is "feet" not "feed"

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021

Please help me
In english version it is feet, so in german version would be the german word for it. :)

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
The quest "Finally found her." During a conversation with von Lichtenstein. There is a confusion with names. We are told that Sarah is the best friend, and we answer that it's good that Scarlet is a friend, then Sarah again.

Stefe1337

Jul 9, 2018
hi im stuck on "She's back" quest i have to talk with Sarah at the pool when Daisy is at the barn but shes just meditating at the farm

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hi im stuck on "She's back" quest i have to talk with Sarah at the pool when Daisy is at the barn but shes just meditating at the farm
If you haven't unlocked the barn, you would have to do some other quests first.

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I really liked the latest updates. It is neat to see new reward/punishments for those already part of that gameplay, and it is quite nice to be able to be able to start applying such gameplay to Leah and Sarah. And of course, it is nice to see the progress with Scarlet.

The Zero storyline seems to be coming along well, but I'm not sure where the Nadia storyline should go. She seems to be too stubborn to reach, as well as too deranged and too intelligent to consider as anything but an active threat. It would be interesting if Zero ends up the one redeeming Nadia. I'm sure there's storylines already in motion for both, but it's an idea that came to me while playing the latest update.

It looks like the game is going in a pretty solid direction with the existing characters, but I worry about Sarah's friend coming to the island. I'm concerned she will essentially be a kind of like-the-previous-villain-but-worse knockoff of early Sarah that sometimes shows up in sequels and long-running series, that ends up dominating the storylines to justify the character's existence. However, the characters added so far have ended up at least okay, so I guess we'll see how things go from here.

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
In regards to current and future quests, I think that first of all, Nadia needs a more intense course in humility. She needs to realize that the more she looks down her nose and derisively dismisses those she considers to be beneath her; the harder and more difficult her own work will be... she's learned the completely wrong lesson from what happened two decades ago.... IF she truly wants to correct what she believes to be her mistake from back then she must be made to realize that it will have to be a TEAM effort with everyone on Dikadia working together for a common goal, NOT with her working by herself and erroneously dismissing everyone else as unsuitable or only worth something as test subjects in her fruitless experiments.

As for Zero, she also needs a similar, yet slightly different course of redemption... she needs to see that everything The Organization has told her all of her life is no more than self-serving, contradictory lies so that The Organization's Leaders can co-opt the entire power of the Island (and therefore the entire world) for themselves, regardless of the consequences for anyone else. To that end and to shake up Nadia, it might be a good idea to put Zero, Nadia and Jeanne in a monitored room telling them that they can't leave until they've sorted everything out between the three of them.... naturally, none of them would be allowed anything that could be used as a weapon. It would also be a good idea to have MC there as a moderator for a couple of reasons. First, to make sure things don't get too far out of hand and keep the discussion civil. Second, so that MC can get more of the answers he's been looking for, needing and deserves. It's my feeling that, in order for all of this to come Full Circle as it were, MC will need as much information regarding what happened 20 years ago as he can get, not only to fill in the gaps in his memory but to also help him master and control the powers that he has.

Thinking back to the situation with Nadia, it would also be good for her and MC to have a very long and serious heart-to-heart talk about absolutely everything that happened back then.... he NEEDS the answers she has and she needs to make more than a few confessions regarding her actions back then in order to relieve the overwhelmingly crushing guilt she's been living with ever since... about the only way that can happen is if she comes totally clean with MC.

The quest of Sarah's friend coming to Dikadia will have to answer a few questions right at the start. How and when did she become friends with Sarah? Was she as much of an obnoxiously spoiled brat-bitch as Sarah or was she more of a calming/restraining influence? Does Scarlet know about her, and, if so, how much does she know about her? Could this friend shed more light on how and why Sarah ended up to be the spoiled Bitch that she was when she and Scarlet first arrived on Dikadia? If all of that ends up being discovered, it could mean some very interesting things... along with the exploration and expansion of Daisy's teleportation power.

EoKeeper

Apr 20, 2018
hachigames

There's a bug that I'm seeing, it's day 1 and I'm getting dialogue with Leah calling me commander and I can give her sexual rewards/punishments during the service check. It also completes the "Leah's Service Check" quest even though that doesn't appear in my quest log.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames

There's a bug that I'm seeing, it's day 1 and I'm getting dialogue with Leah calling me commander and I can give her sexual rewards/punishments during the service check. It also completes the "Leah's Service Check" quest even though that doesn't appear in my quest log.
Thank you. I'll fix that.

EoKeeper

Apr 20, 2018
Thank you! I love this game, it is well written, has great models, and I find it actually fun to play. So I really appreciate how responsive you are. You're doing a great job.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Great game hachigames. Not exactly sure what happened but I played 33.2 almost to the end and when I extracted 34.0 today and loaded the game there was absolutely no save games, so I went to the location of my save games and the save folder was completely empty. Any clue as to what happened? As much as I love this game I don't think I have it in me to grind my way back to where I was. I only have about 1 hour per day to play. Would anyone be kind enough to share a save from 33.2? Thanks and keep up the great work.

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
I think something is wrong in my save. I am unable to proceed with "The slut-challenge" (remote vibrator on Leah), whenever I go to the pool at 5pm on those days nothing happens, I have no dialogue option with either Leah or Sarah. I don't know what to do anymore, I have finished all the other quests but I can't continue now because I need to have completed "Chasity Realizations".

Have I missed something that I need to do? I would really like to continue.

I have attached my save in case it helps. Thanks!

fizzy191

Mar 18, 2018
Great game hachigames. Not exactly sure what happened but I played 33.2 almost to the end and when I extracted 34.0 today and loaded the game there was absolutely no save games, so I went to the location of my save games and the save folder was completely empty. Any clue as to what happened? As much as I love this game I don't think I have it in me to grind my way back to where I was. I only have about 1 hour per day to play. Would anyone be kind enough to share a save from 33.2? Thanks and keep up the great work.
Here's my save from 33.1. I think it should only be v34 content left, but I might have stopped a little early in that version.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darklord_1965
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes