hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Tried to use the terminal fix to get the new update to work on my MAC but it's still not working.
Did you get a message in the terminal after hitting enter? There shouldn't be any if it correctly removed the attribute.

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
Did you get a message in the terminal after hitting enter? There shouldn't be any if it correctly removed the attribute.
I got no message but it still had the same error code.

It's strange because I think the fix worked on the last update.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Having some difficulty. I'm running on android and I've updated to .34, the game starts up and gets to the main menu but I can't get any of my .33 save games to load.
Any advice?
A fixed android version has been uploaded. For some reason switching build mode to android via script causes this.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Has this been fixed yet?
I'm not sure I'm getting that issue. It's possible a fallback or something is triggering. Overall I did some better texture compression to reduce the andoid version crashing from running out of memory, but quality should still be good. Can you maybe make a screenshot of the issue.

Reactions: Dringar

Wizardas

Feb 15, 2021
Hail Hachigames for creating this masterpiece! I was hooked right from the start. I loved story, girls, quests, hotel management. Beauty of some girls (especially Hazel) literally stunned me! I hope Nadia's long legs and feet will get love they deserve.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I dont see the tag unless ive glossed over it but i take it this game doesnt have animations?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes