Patan

May 28, 2017
Some reason i can't start the game after entering name and last name.

Patan

May 28, 2017
gio_347 sent me logs of the problem. I'll fix it ASAP. May I ask if your OS's language is set to English or another language.
Its not set to English, i will change it and give it a go.

Edit: Just tried with English. Still same problem.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Its not set to English, i will change it and give it a go.
Thanks for the info.
This confirms my suspicion.

I'm storing renders in a database and for standardization reasons, all keys are converted to uppercase. I usually do that strictly in the English localization. Some languages have different upper cases of letters than English. I must have missed it at some points. I will check my code and try to fix it now.

Reactions: Patan

Patan

May 28, 2017
Thanks for the info.
This confirms my suspicion.

I'm storing renders in a database and for standardization reasons, all keys are converted to uppercase. I usually do that strictly in the English localization. Some languages have different upper cases of letters than English. I must have missed it at some points. I will check my code and try to fix it now.
I just tested with changing my windows language to English and my location to USA and time zone as well and it worked this time. So i guess it's not just language but also location problem as well.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I just tested with changing my windows language to English and my location to USA and time zone as well and it worked this time. So i guess it's not just language but also location problem as well.
Awesome. I'm uploading a fixed build right now. This one should hopefully work in in any setting.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Here is download for the fix (on gdrive temporarily until i can update all the links on the post):

Google Drive

Patan
I have just tested the hotfix version, now i can start the game but it looks like in the attachment. Its like this with all the images.

With changing location and language of my win10, it was perfectly fine again.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Seems like the same issue is still there somewhere. I might have missed something in the library code.

Patan

May 28, 2017
Seems like the same issue is still there somewhere. I might have missed something in the library code.
Don't know how long it will take you to fix it but it would be a good idea to put note on main post about changing location and language for a quick fix for people who might get the same error.

Reactions: knowlang

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Don't know how long it will take you to fix it but it would be a good idea to put note on main post about changing location and language for a quick fix for people who might get the same error.
Yeah. I will do that now. Thank you!

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Tried this game and it was sorta fun? But man, tracking the times of where certain people would be was exhausting.

I didn't even finish to the end of the content before I realized I was doing the same gameplay loop for 2 hours.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
gio_347 Patan : Hotfix is now up. I will leave the workaround message up until I can confirm that the fix is working. Thank you for your help.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Found a render bug. When you save the maid she's tied to a chair. From the side you see her butt sticking out of the bottom, making me think it was a bottomless chair and maybe the captor was tormenting her while she waited for us, but then later on we get a top shot and it's a regular chair that she was just clipping through.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Found a render bug. When you save the maid she's tied to a chair. From the side you see her butt sticking out of the bottom, making me think it was a bottomless chair and maybe the captor was tormenting her while she waited for us, but then later on we get a top shot and it's a regular chair that she was just clipping through.
Oh whoops. I'll fix that.

derpy0815

May 2, 2017
Impressive work for a fresh release, thats a good 2-3 hours of great quality content.

A few suggestions:

Since you are supposed to manage the island, you should have a timetable of the working days/hours for the different girls.
That still keeps their free time and location a mystery, but at least gives a few clues where and when to find them.
Searching blindly made it very frusttrating. I usually went to the location and spammed +1 hour just to see if the event is even on that day or if its a complete waste to plan the day schedule for it, then rolled back to the morning and played the day.

Maybe even give the option to give them a day off to get to the events faster.
Like "Talk about .." -> "Dont work tomorrow" +2 Love, -2 Base Income tomorrow (Blue Multiplier Number)

Most events are unnecessarily grindy. Especially the kitchen training scenes. After each scene you should get enough stats for another one and not have to repeat the same scene with no new content 9 more times. Doesnt need to be linear, you can interlace them easily with the stat requirements. Strip Lvl 1 -> Strip Lvl 2 -> Hand Lvl 1 -> Strip Lvl 3 etc.
Currently it starts with Strip Lvl 1 -> REPEAT (5x) -> Strip Lvl 2 -> REPEAT (5x). Thats no fun, just unnecessary grind.

Bugs:
Kitchen Training (Hand Spanking) with clothes does not consume time

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 206 Votes