Sep 22, 2017
Here you go buddy :)
Google Drive
Just add the file to your "save" folder here C:\Users\[your user name]\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
Have fun!

Yes and yes ;)
But tell me a bit more about what you are looking for and what you don't. There is nothing bad in this game, however, certain aspects might not be to your liking.
Ty bro

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Same issues in Win, and also calling Alice at night don't trigger, and all menu bottoms dissapear.
Yeah, I can't say anything about the other things, but Alice at night isn't triggering. You press call and go to call alice and the options disappear but it just hangs there. You can esc out, you can scroll wheel back, but Alice doesn't come and there's no progression.

Reactions: GaboCAP

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
I tested it, and it seems like only the compressed version has both bugs happening. (cave scene and cosplay scene not loading). There must have been some sort of error building the compressed bundles. I will redo the build and upload it after i verify it working.
Actually, none of the events work on the Linux compressed build. The Alice event just gets you stuck in your room. The Leah event gets you stuck in the side room. You can still advance time for infinity but nothing ever happens, not even end-of-day. Yuki's event is slightly worse, a loading icon appears and unlike with the other events, loading a previous save becomes impossible. Also, for some reason there's a white square now when going to Leah's office and the map icon is gone. I can't really check much more since my savegame is now a minefield.

1617999776873.png

Marcibx

May 5, 2018
kriptexxx,
I'm looking for games like where I can make decisions myself in the game - freedom of action, role play, shopping,
Level values, controlling sex and eroticism, sandbox...

Greetings from Germany

This is not a visual novel per se, but the choices you can make are just stylistic. You always have clear tasks that you have to do, but you have often multiple progressing simultaneously, so you have some freedom how you want to go through things.

Based on what you just wrote this game is as far from your expectations as it can get:
  1. limited freedom of action
  2. the role play is restricted to sex, but no RPG elements
  3. shopping is minimal, you can only buy a couple of items
  4. there is a rather nice hotel upgrade system for a visual novel, but don't expect complex skill trees
  5. controlling sex and eroticism... I am not sure what you mean. You have some sexual control over the women, but the sex scenes are mostly given and you are limited in what you can do.
  6. and lastly, sandbox. Let's just say that this game has a higher chance including my wife as a character than being a sandbox game

Grüß Gott von Österreich mein Freund. Wie geht es dir da drüben?

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
I tested it, and it seems like only the compressed version has both bugs happening. (cave scene and cosplay scene not loading). There must have been some sort of error building the compressed bundles. I will redo the build and upload it after i verify it working.
I'm definitely using uncompressed version, 7GB unpacked, got it from Mega link.

tanyzh

Sep 24, 2018
Fix is on the way. Sorry about that. An oversight when expanding the translation system caused it.
Just wanna say I appreciate you being on the case so quickly. :giggle:
Looking forward to continuing playing (also stuck on the shop bug).

Edit: I assume savegame from 17.1 will still be compatible right?

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
This is not a visual novel per se, but the choices you can make are just stylistic. You always have clear tasks that you have to do, but you have often multiple progressing simultaneously, so you have some freedom how you want to go through things.

Based on what you just wrote this game is as far from your expectations as it can get:
  1. limited freedom of action
  2. the role play is restricted to sex, but no RPG elements
  3. shopping is minimal, you can only buy a couple of items
  4. there is a rather nice hotel upgrade system for a visual novel, but don't expect complex skill trees
  5. controlling sex and eroticism... I am not sure what you mean. You have some sexual control over the women, but the sex scenes are mostly given and you are limited in what you can do.
  6. and lastly, sandbox. Let's just say that this game has a higher chance including my wife as a character than being a sandbox game

Grüß Gott von Österreich mein Freund. Wie geht es dir da drüben?
Thanks for the detailed information.

Moin and ahoy from the Baltic Sea. I'm fine the old Viking ;)
Hope you are doing well too in this strange time... ^^

Moin und Ahoi von der Ostsee. Mir alten Wikinger geht es soweit gut ;)
Hoffe Dir geht es soweit auch gut, in dieser komischen Zeit... ^^

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just wanna say I appreciate you being on the case so quickly. :giggle:
Looking forward to continuing playing (also stuck on the shop bug).

Edit: I assume savegame from 17.1 will still be compatible right?
Yeah, all save games are compatible.

Reactions: Dami Dshi
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes