hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The first one is whatever I did last time, the second one is just load->wait until night->call Alice. There are some errors around indeed, I tried fixing the wrong case in language dir, but it did not help.
The error thrown is consistent with the error from 0.17.1, which was fixed in 0.17.2. The error would persist if you extracted the new version without overwriting the old assets that don't contain the scene.

sumpfnudel

Jan 26, 2020
Hey, any possibility to upload just the updated files ?
Don´t want to download full 3g again, my bandwith is not the best over here ;)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey, any possibility to upload just the updated files ?
Don´t want to download full 3g again, my bandwith is not the best over here ;)
It would usually be easy if the update did only contain code changes, but unfortunately the fixed version made changes to the asset bundles.

I'm currently working on reducing file size by using a completely different way of loading the assets. While it would be possible to make a diff version with just update files, it will take a bit of work, and I rather solve the problem automatically using the new system I'm working on.

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
The error thrown is consistent with the error from 0.17.1, which was fixed in 0.17.2. The error would persist if you extracted the new version without overwriting the old assets that don't contain the scene.
Makes sense, given it's doing the exact same thing. I didn't extract without overriding though, it would be an extremely stupid thing to do. I removed 0.17.1 before downloading 0.17.2.

EDIT: I downloaded compressed version, it's working so far.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Makes sense, given it's doing the exact same thing. I didn't extract without overriding though, it would be an extremely stupid thing to do. I removed 0.17.1 before downloading 0.17.2.
I think I found the issue. For some reason the files are only missing from the linux version of the asset bundle. The compressed version has it (probably because I rebuilt that yesterday), so that would be a workaround for the moment.

The reason I didn't see it sooner is that the asset bundle is completely automated for all platforms. So if there is an issue on one platform it's in 99% of the time on all platforms. There must have been some sort of internal error during asset building that I didn't notice. Since Linux asset bundles are last they probably just stopped building so I was using the bundles of the last version.

Sorry about that. I'll rebuild the asset bundles and upload a fixed linux uncompressed version (since compressed is fine since 0.17.2).

Thank you for your help!

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I still can't get Yuki tickling 2 done correctly.
Just how many tickets do you need and what order and do you need to do this more then 1 time?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I still can't get Yuki tickling 2 done correctly.
Just how many tickets do you need and what order and do you need to do this more then 1 time?
Only one time. Alice doesn't like tickling that much, so you will have to end before she gets exhausted (i think anything less than 10 is fine)

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
You can read them in the quest list when you click the "quest" button. Do you have trouble with a specific hint?
the first i need to reserarch where? I'm arround gold and you see me everyday but don't touch me never... something like that

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It is funny how it notified me that I am a cheater, while the items cost around 500G - 1000G with +30G/day earning :LOL:

sumpfnudel

Jan 26, 2020
It would usually be easy if the update did only contain code changes, but unfortunately the fixed version made changes to the asset bundles.

I'm currently working on reducing file size by using a completely different way of loading the assets. While it would be possible to make a diff version with just update files, it will take a bit of work, and I rather solve the problem automatically using the new system I'm working on.
okay, thx for replying.

great game so far. keep going.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes