hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm super confused, maybe I imagined it - I swear there's a scene where you get a HJ from Scarlett during a gagged hangout, but I can't find it again - is it non-repeatable?
Usually all those scenes should be repeatable when you go to her room at night. Maybe I forgot to make it repeatable.
Yup, I forgot to add it to the gallery. I'll add it for the next version.

• Love
Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Usually all those scenes should be repeatable when you go to her room at night. Maybe I forgot to make it repeatable.
Yup, I forgot to add it to the gallery. I'll add it for the next version.
congratulation
one of the best games I've found even for me who can hardly speak English. How can I insert a translator? Automatically or does someone have to translate it completely?

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Where are the savegame files stored? Moving the game to another system.
Site 1 look

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Site 1 look

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
Thanks. :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
congratulation
one of the best games I've found even for me who can hardly speak English. How can I insert a translator? Automatically or does someone have to translate it completely?
Thank you! Multiple translations are currently in works. I'll likely support automated translations + native speaker proofreading, since it's quite a bit of work for translators.

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Yo hachigames I might have missed it during the tutorial when I originally started playing or it wasn't in yet, but was there any explanation on what Efficiency and Persistence do in the Hotel panel? I was doing chores for 3 weeks of game time trying to get money for the nurse's office before I even noticed those options, and after putting like 2 points in each efficiency and 1 in persistence, my daily income skyrocketed from 180 a day to 2k a day.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yo hachigames I might have missed it during the tutorial when I originally started playing or it wasn't in yet, but was there any explanation on what Efficiency and Persistence do in the Hotel panel? I was doing chores for 3 weeks of game time trying to get money for the nurse's office before I even noticed those options, and after putting like 2 points in each efficiency and 1 in persistence, my daily income skyrocketed from 180 a day to 2k a day.
Efficiency basically makes it so checking a girl gives you the same effect as if you checked the girl 2x, then 4x, up to 10x at once. So it's much easier to get your money up high.

Persistence keeps your income higher, preventing past girl-checks from expiring. Once you get it up to max, you basically don't have to do check anymore since your income won't ever go down anymore.

Imo the best strategy would be to first get Efficiency up like 2 levels, and then invest into persistence. After that you basically don't have to worry about money anymore.

• Hey there

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
Efficiency basically makes it so checking a girl gives you the same effect as if you checked the girl 2x, then 4x, up to 10x at once. So it's much easier to get your money up high.

Persistence keeps your income higher, preventing past girl-checks from expiring. Once you get it up to max, you basically don't have to do check anymore since your income won't ever go down anymore.

Imo the best strategy would be to first get Efficiency up like 2 levels, and then invest into persistence. After that you basically don't have to worry about money anymore.
Yeah, I figured it out earlier, but my question was if it was explained in-game and I just missed it in the early part of the game when I played the first time, or if it wasn't ever explained. If not, that's something that may be worth adding in.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Thank you! Multiple translations are currently in works. I'll likely support automated translations + native speaker proofreading, since it's quite a bit of work for translators.
hello Hachi, as much as i like your game, i m a french native, i could maybe give a try for translation, just i have no clue how to do it :unsure: :unsure:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hello Hachi, as much as i like your game, i m a french native, i could maybe give a try for translation, just i have no clue how to do it :unsure: :unsure:
Thank you. That'd be great! If you like you can join the discord. There is a translation channel that explains how the system works.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah, I figured it out earlier, but my question was if it was explained in-game and I just missed it in the early part of the game when I played the first time, or if it wasn't ever explained. If not, that's something that may be worth adding in.
Ah ok. There should be a tutorial at the very beginning somewhere after getting the cafe open I think, but I only added that like 5-10 versions ago.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes