hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I found a bug at least in the Linux version. Clicking on the "Be a cat today" option for Sarah when later in the story in the clothing store causes the game to go full white screen and I think breaks all of the buttons. You can roll back to undo it, but it's clearly broken.
Thank you for the report. I'll check on the scene.

Reactions: Ihd5914

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
No worries. I just appreciated that Hachi was considerate enough to hide them in spoiler tags. Of course I have no problem with others getting previews if they want them.
yeah I did like that touch ass other developers wouldn't think about that and just put it for everyone to see not thinking about people that don't like previews

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Devil19

May 28, 2017
How to download Update only as i already have 16.2 wish to update in 17.2 but not shole 3.2 gb just only update how??

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I got some good news in terms of file-size.

I've been busy the days after last release going into full coding mode.

I'll give you a quick TLDR, since the explanation will be quite technical:

The game is now much smaller in size, uses less RAM, but actually increased in image quality. (Full quality at ~1.3GB zipped)

(Very) long Explanation for anyone interested in the technical side:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's really a big relief for me, since the whole release process was getting extremely tedious. The amount of time, bandwidth and headaches saved will be worth the invested time almost immediately.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I have not played latest 3 updates ...would really like to play start playing again..but I need to know something ...
Does the whole Sarah arc with becoming authority ...is it over?and if it is over ...she didn't become authority right?>
I don't mind spoilers ...but please use spoilers for the answers so to not ruin the experience for someone else

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes