hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
There is still a small oversight where the doctor's office quest isn't visible until it started, but the probability of running into it on accident is super high, since the condition is just being in the lobby when Leah is there. I'll upload another fix though (but if you already have 0.18.4, you don't need to download that one)

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
for some reason after completing she's back quest the side room goes all white you can exit the and re enter the room but it stays white but it i can't interact with daisy after that

petkan

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks for the update! In addition, the developer works hard and does not wait forever for a new update. This game is one of my favorites and certainly in my top 10, crawling to the top spots!
Thank you Hachi :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
for some reason after completing she's back quest the side room goes all white you can exit the and re enter the room but it stays white but it i can't interact with daisy after that
Sorry about that. This was a bug in 0.18.3. I fixed it in 0.18.4.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just finished these updates , missed this game :d lovely updates :D
Though...I can see already what's going to happen Jeanne is the spy... basically...she is way to curious about that metal door, she is the one also from Paris I'm 110% sure , though I'm not sure if she is necessary bad ...but still
Can't wait for future updates...lovely work dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

mouseyboy09

May 11, 2020
Just finished these updates , missed this game :d lovely updates :D
Though...I can see already what's going to happen Jeanne is the spy... basically...she is way to curious about that metal door, she is the one also from Paris I'm 110% sure , though I'm not sure if she is necessary bad ...but still
Can't wait for future updates...lovely work dev.
huh i didn't make that connection with paris but i do agree that she is the spy but it also feels to obvious though :/

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I have to say at the start I did not like Leah she seemed like a total bitch but after this update I like her a whole lot better.
As for Sarah I like the little battle going on with her but in the end I would not mind her being a naked cat on a leash all day long.

Nocturnus666

Mar 18, 2019
ah...I have a issue..when I try to enter Side Room (where Daisy is currently at) I get a white screen...
EDIT : I need to talk to Daisy about the doctor office...so I can't ..because screen goes white when I try to access side room...though I can still access Status/Quests/Hotel etc
hello i have the exact same issue should i send my save game too? or is it gonna be fixed in next update?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey Guys I have completed the beach party (Is this the one after the scavenger hunt?) and I'm on the Sarah - Poor girl quest. But her and scarlet stay in there rooms. The lobby event isn't triggering any advice? It didn't do this on the previous update so was wondering if this a bug.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey Guys I have completed the beach party (Is this the one after the scavenger hunt?) and I'm on the Sarah - Poor girl quest. But her and scarlet stay in there rooms. The lobby event isn't triggering any advice? It didn't do this on the previous update so was wondering if this a bug.
I can take a look if you send me your save file (location in the dev notes).

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes