hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I have not played latest 3 updates ...would really like to play start playing again..but I need to know something ...
Does the whole Sarah arc with becoming authority ...is it over?and if it is over ...she didn't become authority right?>
I don't mind spoilers ...but please use spoilers for the answers so to not ruin the experience for someone else
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: BTLD

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Somebody spoil Sarah in this update. This basically deciding if I will drop it or not.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
ah...I have a issue..when I try to enter Side Room (where Daisy is currently at) I get a white screen...
EDIT : I need to talk to Daisy about the doctor office...so I can't ..because screen goes white when I try to access side room...though I can still access Status/Quests/Hotel etc

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
ah...I have a issue..when I try to enter Side Room (where Daisy is currently at) I get a white screen...
EDIT : I need to talk to Daisy about the doctor office...so I can't ..because screen goes white when I try to access side room...though I can still access Status/Quests/Hotel etc
Can you send me your save game. I'll take a look.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
YaaaaY... I only tried this for the first time a few weeks ago and there is now an update woop woop... Love this game and I know what I'm up to tonight... Replaying from the start :love:

Reactions: hachigames

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
That was a fun short update, i kind of felt like it was like a "pre-update" of some sort, preparing the way for a much bigger and more important one with major plot elements to come in the near future.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I will but can you please tell me where I can find them? :D
EDIT : nevermind simple search of the thread helped.
hachigames
I've sent you a PM with the savedata
The fix has been uploaded. It's was mostly a hiccup due to completely switching out render systems. I'll make a render verifier for the next version so something like this doesn't happen again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD and TheDevian
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes