DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to actually load your saved games? Been playing since day one and until the last 2 updates was able to load but now there's no loading at all and i know what's in the developer's notes and that doesn't work for me. If i have to start over from beginning then it's deleting and forgetting this game just like all the rest that won't allow you to load your save files. Hopefully thanks in advance for the help.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to actually load your saved games? Been playing since day one and until the last 2 updates was able to load but now there's no loading at all and i know what's in the developer's notes and that doesn't work for me. If i have to start over from beginning then it's deleting and forgetting this game just like all the rest that won't allow you to load your save files. Hopefully thanks in advance for the help.
You can load a saved game either from the main menu, or if you click on the little cog wheel on the top left during the game. The game didn't have autosave until this version, so you would have had to have saved your game manually.

Reactions: StyleHG

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
You can load a saved game either from the main menu, or if you click on the little cog wheel on the top left during the game. The game didn't have autosave until this version, so you would have had to have saved your game manually.
Thanks. I'll try that right now.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Well fuck me, this update was a surprise.
As much as I disliked Sarah's hair change, I LOVE Daisy's. Like, whole new character and I fricking adore it.

Reactions: hachigames and BTLD

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Also, I know Jeanne is the villain but gods damn do I LOVE her character design!
When I saw her tied up in stockings and a smile I was fucking sold. French harlot lets fucking GO!

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Jeanne confuses me... don't know: why she is on the island, how she got on the island and I don't trust her as far as I can see her.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Jeanne confuses me... don't know: why she is on the island, how she got on the island and I don't trust her as far as I can see her.
tehnically..we know why and how she got on the island..but yea...there is something about her that makes us suspicious :D
It would be funny to find out that this was smoke and mirrors :D

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
The bug was in 0.18.3. The fix is already up (0.18.4+).
I downloaded 18.3 literally a day and a half ago. The fact that in that time you uploaded 2 minor versions is seriously impressive.

I found a small continuity error/bug. It is possible to complete parts of the "teach me" quest (specifically the last 4 stars) way before it's assigned. It just shows the notifications that you compeleted a part, it's not visible at that point. After the quest is assigned, the last 4 stars are completed and I just needed to do the first 3, after that it's completed and I assume it's fine afterwards.

I didn't think to keep note of when exactly it happened or details, so sorry about that.
I think it was after Sarah was punished and I did a couple of quests for the other girls, I found Sarah at the pool and she had a dialogue about training, which finally resulted in me being able to call both Sarah and Alice from my room. Again, I don't remember the exact sequence of events. I have a save, in case it's useful.

Also, for whatever reason, the game resets the resolution when it opens.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
not sure (least I could not find it) if at anytime can any of the girls get pregnant ?

thatdork

Dec 2, 2018
Can't wait to see Daisy humiliate other girls on the next update. It's always good to see lezdom and humiliation. Wish we can actually humiliate Leah on the future. She hasn't tasted her own medicine fully yet

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I'm currently playing 18.3 All 4 quests I have require Daisy. Problem is she is in the side room and every time I go there all I get is a white screen. Any suggestions peeps?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I'm currently playing 18.3 All 4 quests I have require Daisy. Problem is she is in the side room and every time I go there all I get is a white screen. Any suggestions peeps?
Sorry about that. The bug has been fixed in 0.18.4+. You can download it here.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes