aspyrin

Jan 16, 2021
I downloaded 18.3 literally a day and a half ago. The fact that in that time you uploaded 2 minor versions is seriously impressive.

I found a small continuity error/bug. It is possible to complete parts of the "teach me" quest (specifically the last 4 stars) way before it's assigned. It just shows the notifications that you compeleted a part, it's not visible at that point. After the quest is assigned, the last 4 stars are completed and I just needed to do the first 3, after that it's completed and I assume it's fine afterwards.

I didn't think to keep note of when exactly it happened or details, so sorry about that.
I think it was after Sarah was punished and I did a couple of quests for the other girls, I found Sarah at the pool and she had a dialogue about training, which finally resulted in me being able to call both Sarah and Alice from my room. Again, I don't remember the exact sequence of events. I have a save, in case it's useful.

Also, for whatever reason, the game resets the resolution when it opens.
I had the same issue with Sarah. It started in tghe clothing shop, there was a line the about "be again in my room tonight" and then the quest began directly with the Sarah and Alice scene.

Fveuy55

May 3, 2021
Amaazing game Hachi, really got immersed in thi s and cant wait for next version,
I am at 95% of quests but cant speak to Daisy in side room coz side room shows white screen, all other quests involve her, is there a fix? am hooked...

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Amaazing game Hachi, really got immersed in thi s and cant wait for next version,
I am at 95% of quests but cant speak to Daisy in side room coz side room shows white screen, all other quests involve her, is there a fix? am hooked...
Yup. The bug has already been fixed. Download 18.4+ from here.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
right now I'm having the leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it, it's just telling me to set up a town ambush.
Was wondering if it was just me that was happening to? ( ...leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it)
Not sure if it meant to be repeatable or?
But ya - seems like the town ambush only occurs the first time. (Sadly)
*Stiil fun scene IMHO :p

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Was wondering if it was just me that was happening to? ( ...leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it)
Not sure if it meant to be repeatable or?
But ya - seems like the town ambush only occurs the first time. (Sadly)
*Stiil fun scene IMHO :p
Thanks!
Oh, yeah it's still repeatable. I might add some other scenes for it along the way.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thanks!
Oh, yeah it's still repeatable. I might add some other scenes for it along the way.
That would be fun - The Workout, Professional Sports and the Slut Challenge all have repeatable elements to them.
If I remember correctly, the... ( ...leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it) was part of 2 quests - Professional Sports and the Slut Challenge?
Might be why the town ambush only happens the first time? (Just a guess?)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
That would be fun - The Workout, Professional Sports and the Slut Challenge all have repeatable elements to them.
If I remember correctly, the... ( ...leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it) was part of 2 quests - Professional Sports and the Slut Challenge?
Might be why the town ambush only happens the first time? (Just a guess?)
Yep, exactly.

Reactions: Twistty

cierra

Mar 11, 2020
I hope Sarah won't actually get to become an Authority in her story arc, it would be horribly illogical to give such a function to someone like her and would feel really bad. Not a fan of her character in general, I don't get it, she tormented her sister, almost destroyed the island and after all that she still acts the same, arrogant and manipulative, handing out punishments and blackmailing people and getting away with it, and constantly talking about being an Authority? I hope her arc will see her knocked down a peg (preferably many pegs) and steered way away from any position of power.

davidsaotome

Apr 23, 2021
i hope for more feet tickle scenes soon, i like this, it would be nice to have a feet tickle interrogation scene interacting like leah and the vibrator

Reactions: gdsyygds

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
According to mastercard when I called them, Patreon had a glitch this month.

As a result my patreon membership to hachi didn't go through until I sent the credit card through again.

Just a note for anyone who might have had that same problem with Patreon and mastercard.

This game and developer are very worthy of being funded. Send hachi a tip for all his work!

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
I seem to be stuck, The only quest I have available is the first part of the scavenger hunt. It says 3 days after Hazels public punishment Leah wants to say something and the game will be interrupted. It has been well over 3 days, more than 2 weeks in fact, and nothing has happened yet. In that time I have finished all other tasks so there is literally no other quests and nothing to do except the same service checks each day. Any help would be appreciated.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I seem to be stuck, The only quest I have available is the first part of the scavenger hunt. It says 3 days after Hazels public punishment Leah wants to say something and the game will be interrupted. It has been well over 3 days, more than 2 weeks in fact, and nothing has happened yet. In that time I have finished all other tasks so there is literally no other quests and nothing to do except the same service checks each day. Any help would be appreciated.
That's odd. The quest should start if you go to where Leah is during the day. If that doesn't happen, you can send me your save game and I'll take a look (location in the dev notes).

bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
That's odd. The quest should start if you go to where Leah is during the day. If that doesn't happen, you can send me your save game and I'll take a look (location in the dev notes).
Thanks, I ended up rolling back to a previous save before the public punishment and it seems to work now. Im not sure what happened. Maybe I just missed running into her at the right time.

LoganP

Nov 21, 2017
Great update! :love:
Love that you gave the avoidable path option for Leah. I really hope you get good feedback on it so that they can continue deeper down that rabbit hole! And if you don't, at least thank you for trying, appreciate it. The game is great either way, but I'll of course keep my fingers crossed that there's enough interest to support such a recurring path.
You're delivering a quality product and I hope you're enjoying yourself while doing it.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes