SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Since this will be my first time seeing an update. I’m just curious to know about how many different quests to expect to see on each update? All the quests are so much fun, different, and creative. This is my favorite game, and I’m not even into bondage. It is just done in such a fun way that it’s great. Can’t wait!

Gnarp

Dec 28, 2018
Can't wait either!
You have not only created a great game with a lot of content; this is a great little (!) universe with its own lore and a lot of interesting characters. Might I suggest that you just keep adding quests and maybe a character once in a while (visitor?) and never stop? ^_-

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Can't wait either!
You have not only created a great game with a lot of content; this is a great little (!) universe with its own lore and a lot of interesting characters. Might I suggest that you just keep adding quests and maybe a character once in a while (visitor?) and never stop? ^_-
I suggested something like this. High priority men similar to Scarlets dad who need to be “taken care of” really well. But regardless. This game is amazing without that.

demanderx

May 5, 2017
New update will be up this Friday.
Nice. Really enjoyed the game so far. One of my favorites for now on the platform

And don't know if anyone suggested this already(probably someone already did it) but it would be nice a way to skip days ahead. when you have moments (mainly at the current end) where you are in a monday and the next event in next sunday there could be a way to skip those days ahead then just skip each day one by one. I say it but don't even know how easy it is, just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
I was thoroughly caught off guard by how less animation was there in the sex scenes. Its just pics in succession (so far - very early). Everything is so top notch quality (mainly the UI and responsiveness) that I wasn't expecting so few animations.

Harem Island is still the king in that regards for me.

How to I level up services?
I think it unlocks after you get a story mission. Keep doing the Maid quests and the kitchen is the area of focus.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I was thoroughly caught off guard by how less animation was there in the sex scenes. Its just pics in succession (so far - very early). Everything is so top notch quality (mainly the UI and responsiveness) that I wasn't expecting so few animations.

Harem Island is still the king in that regards for me.

I think it unlocks after you get a story mission. Keep doing the Maid quests and the kitchen is the area of focus.
I honestly didn't even notice that there was no animation. And quiet frankly, I don't mind one bit. this game is so much fun that it does not need animations. But if thats what you like I can understand your thoughts.

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Interesting turn of events in this update, regarding main plotline.
As for Sarah and Scarlet - oddly enough, there is a method in what was done. Clever solution to the problem.
Good choice for Yuki, we shall see, if she will be interested in more, although I think, she may have problems with understanding the concept :)
And on the end - Hazel new look (and for sure haircut) are incredible!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes