mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
Found an error, well i upgraded my computer and sadly it seems that i lost all my game data from before. oh well stuff happens, but when playing through the game again i got to the punish Alice part and it won't pass it. i've spanked her clothes on, clothes off, stripped underwear, topless, nude, and had her masturebate. but it says i still have to more punishments i need and either i have forgotten something else or need the paddle from hazel. but that should only add one more and the abandond room quest seemed to just jump out. is there more to the game that i'm just missing the order or is this a bug?
1621729453766.png

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1208018 View attachment 1208018

I have such a problem the game does not open it stays in the small icon.

Can anyone help me if anyone knows how to fix this.

View attachment 1208021

View attachment 1208020
Hi, this might help you: https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-19-3-hachigames.51437/post-5414247

I'm not yet sure what causes it, but the fix in the link will probably work. It will not remove your saved games, just reset the settings (including the resolution which seemed to have saved as 0x0 for some reason)

Hüseyin Şahin

Oct 20, 2018
To do a hard reset on saved game-settings, you will have to remove the game's folder from the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game again.

Let me know if this solved the issue.
Since the registry settings are essentially the only thing that stays even on reinstalling the game, it is currently the best candidate for causing the issue.

I'll work out a better fix to reset the settings without having to go into the registry.
Thanks a lot it really helped work

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

Reactions: hachigames

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
I have only 6 love for Scarlet and I need to have 10 to play quest Gaming interrupted. No other quests available for her. How to get more love points? Thank you in advance!

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I have only 6 love for Scarlet and I need to have 10 to play quest Gaming interrupted. No other quests available for her. How to get more love points? Thank you in advance!
You have to play video games at night when she in her room. +3 each time.

Reactions: OldHorsefly

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Please can someone answer to following stuff for me, because recent events in game have caused me to lose interest and I don't want to keep going if they continue as is....

I haven't played for several updates and tried catching up today, but the more I played that angrier I got.

Daisy ... I have zero trust in her, saw her actions as a complete betrayal and only wanting the get the godess's power for herself, she lied to the mc and is still not coming clean about a lot of stuff. Just got to point where she's rebuilt the barn, saw the cat freaked out and lied to the MC again. I just can't ever trust a character the lies or hides shit. I fully get some stuff is not revealed for plot reasons at the time but unless the goal is to make the person untrustworthy a simple "im not read / i can't talk about it now, I'll tell you later" is a lot better than lying out right. It's the 2nd time she had lied to him. Does she ever come clean or can we get rid of her?

Sarah... I hate that bitch and wanted to let her die but that wasn't and option. I decided to see the reason in what Sonya and Daisy said and decided to give her a second chance, even going easy on her in her punishment. Yet she despite her act in that scene she's showed no change in behaviour, continues to treat the mc like dog shit and is starting her bs again. I cannot fathom how after watching how she acted with Sonya in the school role play he'd ever consider letting her teach and encourage the maximum spanking, let alone entertain any ideas about her ever becoming an authority. After the betrayal and second chance she was given with the godess stuff her continued bitch behaviour and idea storyline to be an authority has completely ruined the game for me. Does she ever actually become a decent person and stop acting like a cunt? I really hoped she had been as broken by that episode as she acted and would be rebuilt as a better person but so far there has been nothing redeeming about her and if anything she is worse now as she's free to act however she likes, before she at least had the threat of expulsion keeping her in line.. now there is nothing.

To be clear I'm not up to date with current content but the direction it's seeming to go has put me off. So I'm hoping to releaved of that fear. If not, then so be it, at least I know it's over for me.

Last edited:

jcna06200

Oct 17, 2019
Please can someone answer to following stuff for me, because recent events in game have caused me to lose interest and I don't want to keep going if they continue as is....

I haven't played for several updates and tried catching up today, but the more I played that angrier I got.

Daisy ... I have zero trust in her, saw her actions as a complete betrayal and only wanting the get the godess's power for herself, she lied to the mc and is still not coming clean about a lot of stuff. Just got to point where she's rebuilt the barn, saw the cat freaked out and lied to the MC again. Does she ever come clean or can we get rid of her?

Sarah... I hate that bitch and wanted to let her die but that wasn't and option. I decided to see the reason in what Sonya and Daisy said and decided to give her a second chance, even going easy on her in her punishment. Yet she despite her act in that scene she's showed no change in behaviour, continues to treat the mc like dog shit and is starting her bs again. I cannot fathom how after watching how she acted with Sonya in the school role play he'd ever consider letting her teach let alone entertain any ideas about her ever becoming an authority. After the betrayal and second chance she was given with the godess stuff her continued bitch behaviour and idea storyline to be an authority has completely ruined the game for me. Does she ever actually become a decent person and stop acting like a cunt?

If not, then so be it, at least I know it's over for me.
The answer is in the best quality of this game : we don't know at this time ! and it's, according to my opinion, the best for a real game, far from those where you meet a girl and a few second later she sucks your cock, like IRL (lol). Here we have a solid story, and we wait for the next update as we wait for the next episode of game of thrones :)
And it's the reason why I think it's one of the best game I've ever played. :)

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes