mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
will the fact that i can't do alice's kitchen quest hold me back later on i the game? the game doesn't seem to register her punishments cause it only says i did some but not all of her kitchen punishments but it doesn't tell me which ones and i've done them all at one point or another

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
Everything with Scarlet and Sarah is so awesome. Loved the scene with them this update!

I kind of think Scarlet likes to be mistreated by Sarah on some level. It makes her feel noticed and comfortable. If you look at the very early scenes involving those two characters, Scarlet even asks the Main Character "not to interfere" when Sarah makes her kneel and kiss her shoe. This might even be the path to their reconciliation . . . where it's more an open game between them instead of actual mistreatment, thus satisfying both of their needs. Sarah's need for mastery, and Scarlet's need for submission.

Just a theory . . . who knows what will happen in this wonderful, twisty story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Alan_001

May 31, 2020
I'm 100% done with the quests, but do I ever get to fuck any of the girls? What about Leah? I feel like I'm stuck. None of the girls are where I want them to be throughout the day. I feel like I'm wandering aimlessly through this island. I'm the Authority, but I can't fuck anybody?
Can u please provide me the save file ... Please

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
will the fact that i can't do alice's kitchen quest hold me back later on i the game? the game doesn't seem to register her punishments cause it only says i did some but not all of her kitchen punishments but it doesn't tell me which ones and i've done them all at one point or another
It won't hold you back really as long as you did the first one I think. What exactly happens when you do them? Do the quests just not complete for you? If you like you can give me your save and I'll take a look.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
I don't like that exhi thing of bank girl & sarah live stream event too. It is very unfortunate that they are unavoidable. Disappointed

Reactions: Naxos

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
dicktator.jpg
hi, I don't know if the dev reads this thread but please, if it's not a hassle, can you do so the window of the game fit the game size while the screen is on portrait?

anyway, thank you for this game :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1212932
hi, I don't know if the dev reads this thread but please, if it's not a hassle, can you do so the window of the game fit the game size while the screen is on portrait?

anyway, thank you for this game :)
Glad you like the game.
I'm not sure if fitting a portrait screen is really possible. All the images are rendered in 16:9. The only way to fit a portrait screen would be to stretch all images. I don't think that would make it any better, though.

Reactions: Giarinus

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
thank you for your answer :)
i was thinking about the window to fit the game screen. if you take a close look at the screenshot, there are huge black borders at the top and the bottom of the window (don't mind the visual keyboard, my keaboard is dead) when Windows is in portrait mode.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
thank you for your answer :)
i was thinking about the window to fit the game screen. if you take a close look at the screenshot, there are huge black borders at the top and the bottom of the window (don't mind the visual keyboard, my keaboard is dead) when Windows is in portrait mode.
Oh i see. Is the screen width for this in windowed mode not available?

Giarinus

Dec 3, 2020
dicktator.jpg

i found nothing in the option menu and the window is not resizable

ps : i know my usecase is pretty uncommon so thanks again for your time :)

mooman411

Dec 14, 2019
NVM it assumed it wasn't registering the different punishments, it was waiting for me to get the paddle and butt plug thats what was wrong.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
hachigames nice game thanks

Are we going to get more scenes like that Hazel / Frenchie on? Any chance to make them skippable if so, because that was a little too much

Also please, consider making les stuff optional too if you add more, not everyone enjoys it.

But of course the rule is, make it like you want it.

Reactions: pericles

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
The game really needs to clear up what will help increase the specific stat if there is multiple things have it list those things. Yes I know there is the = button on the stats page. It is a grind game and that is fine since it has plenty of content but when things are too vague it is much harder. Near the end of the current version most of the stats do not even say what raised the stat they just show a version number.

Maybe make it possible so you can mouse over a stat and it shows the stuff that can raise it. QoL things like this can improve things a bit.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes