Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Finally a game with good maledom contents! I don't love when the authors confuse the domination/submission relationship, with the not consensual violence. But I must confess I'm a little bit disappointed by how ended the quest about the Leah's forced chastity: in my humble opinion the "tease and denial" game is something that worth to be explored more; maybe you should think a way to put back the chastity belt on her.

Last edited:

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
hachigames Hey hey. Off and on Patron here. I'm wondering how long you plan to run this game and if you've already started plans for your next project?

It's pretty clear you've grown a lot as a creator, and it seems like you're still somewhat tied to some of the problems with the intial design and writing not being at the same quality as your current work. Thus why stuff like the super powers don't jive well with the earlier material.

So truthfully, I'm more excited for your next game then the continuation of this one.

Reactions: hachigames

sdfgwerty

Dec 28, 2020
I like this game, very cool and engaging. Only gripe I have is that it freezes on Android after a while, but that's more of a Unity problem as it happens with other games as well that use the engine.
Other than that, looking forward for more and thank you for making this story. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames Hey hey. Off and on Patron here. I'm wondering how long you plan to run this game and if you've already started plans for your next project?

It's pretty clear you've grown a lot as a creator, and it seems like you're still somewhat tied to some of the problems with the intial design and writing not being at the same quality as your current work. Thus why stuff like the super powers don't jive well with the earlier material.

So truthfully, I'm more excited for your next game then the continuation of this one.
Hi, Hail Dicktator will still go for a good amount of time (at the very least a year I think, probably longer). However, I'm already planning possible follow-up projects at this time (nothing concrete, just basic outlining). Imo it's always good to not rely on just one thing alone, even though it's where most of my time goes into.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Hi, Hail Dicktator will still go for a good amount of time (at the very least a year I think, probably longer). However, I'm already planning possible follow-up projects at this time (nothing concrete, just basic outlining). Imo it's always good to not rely on just one thing alone, even though it's where most of my time goes into.
if you do make a side project i'm definitely playing also great to hear that the plan for HD is far from over

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Things are getting steadily more interesting. I love how things have progressed in the story so far, hachi. I really enjoyed the early game, but more unique events keep happening, making the game a solid one.

Some of my favorite parts recently were in this last update:
  1. I loved how damned cute Yuki was when, after trying on the cosplay Scarlet chose for her, the MC completely surprised her by immediately going into sexy time for a titjob. And then, the cherry on top was when he looked deeply into her red eyes and told her how beautiful they were. She just melted, which was absolutely adorable.

2. It was also amazing when the MC showed both Alice and Sonya how much he loved them when they broke down in tears after their episodes of rage. I had to say the words to Alice; personally, staying silent seemed unacceptable to me. And I loved how he made sure Sonya felt love by gently holding her cheeks while kissing her tear-stained face. That was great.

3. I also very much like the current story of unexplained aggression by Alice and Sonya, normally two of the sweetest and most innocent personalities on the entire island (Scarlet being the other that immediately comes to mind). And, of course, Jeanne as the obvious culprit seems to be wrong. It's always possible that Jeanne arranged something like a delivery so you can't tell she's done it or that she's working with a partner, so it's not obvious she's involved. Even if the MC's conclusion about an alibi is correct, Hazel's suspicions are definitely on point: there is something fake or hidden about Jeanne and, until that's known, everyone from the island should be at least wary of anything she says.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
walkthrough.?
Everything you need to progress is in the game and easily accessible. In the top left (when in free-roam, not in dialogue with a character), click the Quests button in the upper left. You'll see a list, broken down by character, and in the right column for each is the hint. The hints will include prerequisites (must complete another quest, must have a certain character at a certain location and time of day, etc.) Just follow the hints to progress. If you're stuck on a specific hint, you can ask here and we can try to get you unstuck. :)

domovoi1119

May 9, 2020
Hey hachigames ! great work on the game so far! I just want to report a bug, the bug that I encountered is when going to the side room, all I see is bright screen and I can't interact with anything.

here is the save file, as well as a screenshot.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey hachigames ! great work on the game so far! I just want to report a bug, the bug that I encountered is when going to the side room, all I see is bright screen and I can't interact with anything.

here is the save file, as well as a screenshot.
Hi. Thank you.
Sorry about that.
I had built a verification system for exactly this render, and it's still causing problems :(

A hotfix build is currently being built and uploaded.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
So, the problem was pretty strange.

What I do on release is make a git branch of the new version. Then my automated system determines all scenes/schedules/locations that belong to a version and assigns the renders into asset bundles.

The verification system then checks if each render assignment has a valid picture that can be loaded without error.

Now, on my master branch, the verification actually threw an error, but on the release branch it did not, even though the files should be 100% identical (before imported by unity).

For some reason, the import must have caused an inconsistency in one schedule (the one where Daisy is in the side room), since the assigned renders in that one suddenly differ to the ones in the master branch (the schedule had render assignments from a different schedule).

This caused the render in question to never be checked and verified, since the system thinks it's not part of the game.

I will include a hard regeneration of schedules in the verification. While verification will take a minute or so longer, it should rule out this source of error in the future.

I apologize for the fuck up.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes