Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Bug report
During the Sarah quest, when she is speaking with Alice, the line 'What's your power?' is told by the MC, but should be by Alice.

As for the quest itself, I like the sour commnets, that Sarah was making - that fits well her personality, underlining, that even if she is adapting to the rules, she is not doing it with eagerness. Also, nice to see, how she was able to taunt Alice by few poisonous words :)

As for Daisy, well, that is disturbing, very disturbing - I hope we will learn more in the future.

PS. A thought from moment ago - Hazel seems to be the other character, that is mostly using her mind to solve problems, but she is also more 'lightsided' than Sarah. I wonder how it would look like, if these two were competing over something. I guess it would be a bit like playing chess. Could be interesting to watch.

Reactions: hachigames
Dec 27, 2020
As an D/s guy. I absolutely Love the drugged Leah. I found that erotic.
hachigames praise to you. You are one of the few devs who always delivers in time and that with style.
Keep up with this good work.

As for Daisy, well, that is disturbing, very disturbing - I hope we will learn more in the future.
Well Power corrupts. Sometimes more, sometimes less, for the worse, for the better, but Power always corrupts and changing people.
If you are aware of this truth, you can control your corruption and become the authority.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
"You just want to see my tits again"

Well, you're not wrong Sarah.

Sarah's outfits were great, her Bikini wasn't exactly my taste (I prefer her Diva-Style) but oh boy the combat outfit complimented her figure quite nicely.

I mean, if Alice is allowed to use knives Sarah may use her insults, right?

Another thing that I really hate with Fire in Fiction: Fire is also hot if you don't immediately touch it. I just like to think that the barrier also protects against the heat.

By the way, Sarah saying "I don't want to do training anymore" and then you can call her and alice at night to be spanked feels a little anachronistic. But whatever.

Daisy dominating Leah was nice to see, her Idea was also okay but I aexpected it to not work. Not only because it's tied to the power MC has (obviously), but also because then you'd have no reason to fuck girls who are under the influence. Maybe Daisy? Sarah? Although in both cases it would be really bad to fuck them out of need and not because they want it. Hmm...

Somehow this update felt very short, maybe because I had a save from Saturday so I could immediately do the sunday event and didn't get distracted.

I am also not a huge fan of those mini-animations, they feel a little "off" compared to the rest. But whatever, personal taste I guess.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
I am also not a huge fan of those mini-animations, they feel a little "off" compared to the rest. But whatever, personal taste I guess.
the animation by scarlett a little bit slower,
animation a little slower? 2 more picture in animations, please?
and more light on the butt by the analbeds for yuki
Alice and Sarah strand szene, hmm Qualität by Sarah is a little bit to .. looks washed out

nice update, i lovet it:love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hachigames, FYI I found a small typo during Hazel's punishment in this release. The narration reads, "I grabbed per arms and pushed her forward over my knee". Clearly a game-breaking bug, but I figured you should know.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
hachigames, FYI I found a small typo during Hazel's punishment in this release. The narration reads, "I grabbed per arms and pushed her forward over my knee". Clearly a game-breaking bug, but I figured you should know.
There is also a single frame of conversation with Alice and Sarah at the beach, hachigames, where the MC asks what Sarah's power is, but I believe it should be Alice asking. Sorry I didn't report that in the same comment earlier.

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Heyo hachigames!
I found a little "UI bug". Maybe it was already reported, but I couldn't find it mentioned with the forum search.
In the notifications for the Lust Limit Upgrade, the text formatting is off. Normally only the Attribute would be bold and coloured blue and later the upgraded value only coloured green but not bold. For the Lust Limit upgrade, all the text is bold and blue, beginning at the attribute name, except for the amount, which is green again. Even the dot at the end is bold and blue, as well as the "Gained". My guess would be, that there is a closing tag missing after "Limit".

UI-Bug-Upgrade.png

It happend to appear to earlier Lust Upgrade notifications and for other girls as well. But I can't tell, if it was there at the beginning as well, since I only focused on it after the "mind reading" game.

Btw, imho, this blue isn't the best for reading. At least for me, it's not as nice as the green, red and yellow, you use in the notifications. Maybe a more pastelle kind of blue would be less hard to read, even though I don't know how the contrast with the gray background would look like.

I really like the game! Keep up the good work. <3

Edit:
I know, "love" is a nice word, but would "intimacy" not be the better word for the game? From the psychology standpoint, it's something like the level of exposure one person has with another simply through interacting, which may lead to "love", irc. E.g. the different thresholds could have a named level like stranger (0+ intimacy) -> acquainted (5+ intimacy) -> friend (10+ intimacy) -> intimate friend (20+ intimacy) -> lover/in love (30+ intimacy) or something.
I.e. the quests hinting always with something like "should talk to her more", "need to be closer to her" and/or similar is hinting to this mechanic. :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I don't have the first idea of how to create a signature, but I would really like one of Scarlet, if that's something anyone can do. Alice brought me into this game, Scarlet kept me here.
I also want to know how to do a signature. you have Josy from being a DIK on your post. How do you do that?? I would like to do that for Scarlet on my posts. She keeps me here also. :love: lol

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Heyo hachigames!
I found a little "UI bug". Maybe it was already reported, but I couldn't find it mentioned with the forum search.
In the notifications for the Lust Limit Upgrade, the text formatting is off. Normally only the Attribute would be bold and coloured blue and later the upgraded value only coloured green but not bold. For the Lust Limit upgrade, all the text is bold and blue, beginning at the attribute name, except for the amount, which is green again. Even the dot at the end is bold and blue, as well as the "Gained". My guess would be, that there is a closing tag missing after "Limit".

View attachment 1243643

It happend to appear to earlier Lust Upgrade notifications and for other girls as well. But I can't tell, if it was there at the beginning as well, since I only focused on it after the "mind reading" game.

Btw, imho, this blue isn't the best for reading. At least for me, it's not as nice as the green, red and yellow, you use in the notifications. Maybe a more pastelle kind of blue would be less hard to read, even though I don't know how the contrast with the gray background would look like.

I really like the game! Keep up the good work. <3

Edit:
I know, "love" is a nice word, but would "intimacy" not be the better word for the game? From the psychology standpoint, it's something like the level of exposure one person has with another simply through interacting, which may lead to "love", irc. E.g. the different thresholds could have a named level like stranger (0+ intimacy) -> acquainted (5+ intimacy) -> friend (10+ intimacy) -> intimate friend (20+ intimacy) -> lover/in love (30+ intimacy) or something.
I.e. the quests hinting always with something like "should talk to her more", "need to be closer to her" and/or similar is hinting to this mechanic. :)
Thank you. The bug is likely a formatting error that happened when I updated the string for localization. You're right with the contrast. I'll try to change the color into something nicer for the eyes.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I don't have the first idea of how to create a signature, but I would really like one of Scarlet, if that's something anyone can do. Alice brought me into this game, Scarlet kept me here.
I also want to know how to do a signature. you have Josy from being a DIK on your post. How do you do that?? I would like to do that for Scarlet on my posts. She keeps me here also. :love: lol
I was planning to do signatures for a longer time, but never got to it. I could post some pictures of scarlet with a transparent background if you like.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
Sounds like some data can't be loaded. This could have several reasons. What OS are you playing on (windows/linux/max/andoid)?

It's possible that unpacking the zip again might work if it didn't unpack correctly the first time.
I am in Windows with version 0.20.3 and after talking with Daisy in the side room after the mission "She's back" the room is become completely white. I was able to avoid this, and continue the story, however in the mission "One on one with Eris" where I need to go to the side room to talk with Daisy, the room continues being completely white and impossible to work with.

Do you know what might be the issue?

PS: Sorry on hanging on from this answer, but as it was related to an issue in the same point, I thought it made sense to thread it in the same place.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackmcbean

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am in Windows with version 0.20.3 and after talking with Daisy in the side room after the mission "She's back" the room is become completely white. I was able to avoid this, and continue the story, however in the mission "One on one with Eris" where I need to go to the side room to talk with Daisy, the room continues being completely white and impossible to work with.

Do you know what might be the issue?

PS: Sorry on hanging on from this answer, but as it was related to an issue in the same point, I thought it made sense to thread it in the same place.
Hi, are you sure you are on 0.20.3? there was a version 0.20.2 that had this issue, but it was fixed for 20.3. You can check in the title screen. If you are on .3, maybe something went wrong extracting the game.

urano1981

Sep 25, 2018
Hi, are you sure you are on 0.20.3? there was a version 0.20.2 that had this issue, but it was fixed for 20.3. You can check in the title screen. If you are on .3, maybe something went wrong extracting the game.
My mistake, you are right. I was on the 0.20.2. Total embarrasment, now :(
Thank you for your quick response. And, it was my mistake for not reading correctly. Updating the game version.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
My mistake, you are right. I was on the 0.20.2. Total embarrasment, now :(
Thank you for your quick response. And, it was my mistake for not reading correctly. Updating the game version.
No worries. I'm glad there was no other bug causing that on the current version.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes