Ferstrike

Dec 7, 2017
I recently changed my mac from a late 2011 to a m1, and now i cant open the game, any known fix, or suggestion? THX

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
Hey hachigames,

Just want to say. Excellent work.

I would like to provide some feedback:

1. There are some quests out of order (logically)
- Example : Quest with Sarah second session can be done before 1 session with Sarah.
There are some others like this.

2. Reduce repetitive clicking :
- I suggest using timers:

: For example when you have "Choose # of Spankings" and the user selects 5,10,20 etc
- Have it Spank, 3 second pause, Spank, 3 second pause, Spank, 3 second pause
- Do this iteratively instead of requiring the user to click to progress through each spank
- You may also want to add a "Auto-Progress Dialogue" option.

Other than that, really good game. Look forward to more.

Ferstrike

Dec 7, 2017
You might need to force it to open with rosetta, i'll be honest that's just a wild guess.

Ok, this wasn't the solution, but it gave me a lead on what to do. I had to go to terminal and input some commands to "reppair" the app. If anyone needs help, maybe I can be of assistance.

Reactions: darpyq

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
Ok, this wasn't the solution, but it gave me a lead on what to do. I had to go to terminal and input some commands to "reppair" the app. If anyone needs help, maybe I can be of assistance.
I'm really glad you were able to find the solution, sorry my idea wasn't to much help.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ferstrike

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
hey Hachigames hope you're keeping well just seen on patreon the sneak peaks have been released for V22 any chance of a the V21's ??

JM24

May 27, 2021
Does anyone have a save at around v0.18? I broke my old computer and dun wanna play it all over again :(

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Feels like something has changed on the technical side of things, or that you've found the best lightning for that scene. It's fucking gorgeous.

I'd appreciate this as well. ....also, compressed?
It's already compressed for minimal quality loss. Originally the game was around 4 gigs iirc.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Feels like something has changed on the technical side of things, or that you've found the best lightning for that scene. It's fucking gorgeous.

It's already compressed for minimal quality loss. Originally the game was around 4 gigs iirc.
Thank you.

I think getting a bit better with outdoors lighting and filtering.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes