SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Seeing that there's an update always makes my day!!!

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I usually dig the update/progress ratio, but honestly, I wish there weren't any main story event in this one, or unless the Scarlet thing is pivotal for the next main story sequence, instead of that it would've been more ms, because ending where it ended is more frustrating than hyping, at least to me.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I usually dig the update/progress ratio, but honestly, I wish there weren't any main story event in this one, or unless the Scarlet thing is pivotal for the next main story sequence, instead of that it would've been more ms, because ending where it ended is more frustrating than hyping, at least to me.
Without trying to spoil, the main reason for this update's progression being like this, is to get a certain setup for the main story to fully escalate in the next one, so that all side stories align.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
... Why do we have Security Cameras in a shower? I mean... it's nice to check up on Daisy, but for the guests it might be rather uncomfortable.

Not that they can sue you.

Daisy Punishment was really good, it was kinda funny when the raise in stats came up just when she was talking back.

Leah:

Hey, I don't want to talk about it - how about we just fuck instead?

Outplayed

Jeanne/Hazel scene was good, but the weird winky faces the models do scare me a little

Sarah:

Guess she moved from Sado to Tsundere? Not that I mind. But I do hope to see some more Sado scenes with her, somehow she's way better at it than Hazel.

Scarlet:

The serious face she put on when she said "I'll do it" is really good, especially for someone who usually looks somewhat awkward.

General story:

I really hate that there are always cliffhangers like this :D

Looking forward to v.0.22

Reactions: hachigames

Garrokin

Aug 14, 2020
Leah and the drug - very, VERY interesting side effects! Is it only something that will work on her, or others too?

Sarah, as always, it is nice to see, how she is freezing and boiling inside ath the same time - thats make her much more interesting. Also, I think it is the first time, that we can see her so happy, so enthusiastic, so full of joy. Perhaps it has something to do withthe fact, that this time, she has earned somthing by herself.

Also our French guest - I wonder what she is hiding - because for sure there is much more in her, that she is telling us.

Btw - I wonder, if that whole procedure, that is suppose to help girls discover their powers has a lot in common with meditation. It is forcing mind to stop the chatter, to concentrate only on here and now and, by extension, on yourself.

The mysterious intruder is getting more and more intriguing.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Without trying to spoil, the main reason for this update's progression being like this, is to get a certain setup for the main story to fully escalate in the next one, so that all side stories align.
I thought that something like that might be the reason, but then again and this is my own preference, I'd rather see the training progressing more until it's at a point where it will be pivotal, instead of the ms progressing as well and the trying to have both cakes kind of approach. I know I know I'm whiny or whatever, but that's me :D

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Just finished the new update. In short, it's really good. The renders generally seem to have improved, it features 3 of my favourite renders of the whole game. Amazing work.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes