Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how do I use my recent saves?
I looked using windows as it says but can find the saves your talking about
great game btw
Thank you!

Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i cant find hazel mother even on week end at the bar
how can i trigger her entrance scene on the dock?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loving the update, especially with Jeanne, but the stop motion animation is kinda off-putting. I think I would prefer either true animation or still pictures. It just kinda feels like claymation and my boner doesn't know how to feel about that. xD

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
1st time i play this game.very nice game the girls are georgeous and the renders are great.
too bad there is no animation

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
1st time i play this game.very nice game the girls are georgeous and the renders are great.
too bad there is no animation
As of this latest release, there are a few scenes with animation similar to stop-motion. Some find the animations a bit awkward, and others don't seem to have an issue with it.

arya0901

Mar 1, 2021
Anyone can help stuck with the date with Hazel in her room in the afternoon , she's not in room during the mention days. Is it bug?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Anyone can help stuck with the date with Hazel in her room in the afternoon , she's not in room during the mention days. Is it bug?
That's odd. She should be in her room. You can send me your save game and I'll take a look.

selters1

Jan 3, 2021
I play great games in German there. Google translation on Mac.
The password on Hazel's laptop should be feet.
Doesn't work, says wrong password. Maybe someone can help me there.
Thanks.

Ich spiele da tolle Game in Deutsch. Googleübersetzung auf dem Mac.
Das Passwort auf Hazels Laptop sollte doch - feet - sein.
Funktioniert nicht, sagt falsche Passwort. Vielleicht kann mir da jemand helfen.
Danke.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I play great games in German there. Google translation on Mac.
The password on Hazel's laptop should be feet.
Doesn't work, says wrong password. Maybe someone can help me there.
Thanks.

Ich spiele da tolle Game in Deutsch. Googleübersetzung auf dem Mac.
Das Passwort auf Hazels Laptop sollte doch - feet - sein.
Funktioniert nicht, sagt falsche Passwort. Vielleicht kann mir da jemand helfen.
Danke.
Hi.
It's possible the translation system has translated the password itself as well. If you load the game in English for just the password input you could use "feet" and then switch back to German. Alternatively you could try the German word for feet, or whatever google translate says the translation is.

There is also a real German translation in works atm. You can get it in the discord, and I'll include it in the next release.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
View attachment 1273890
Here is a cropped high-res picture of Scarlet for anyone to use.
Alice has always been my favorite but there is something about Scarlet that just speaks to me.

hachigames you have to let us have Alice & Scarlet cuddled up to the MC at night as a repeatable event. Nothing kinky or lewd, just these two precious cuties snuggled up to him. You have to!

big begging puppy dog eyes and everything.

Raboobie

Oct 6, 2020
... Why do we have Security Cameras in a shower? I mean... it's nice to check up on Daisy, but for the guests it might be rather uncomfortable.

Not that they can sue you.

Daisy Punishment was really good, it was kinda funny when the raise in stats came up just when she was talking back.
Too spy on our girls getting punished of course! duh. :ROFLMAO:

I must admit I was actually very disappointed with Daisy's punishment. She's the first girl I've ever wanted to inflict some pain on ever, but I really wanted to cane her or spank her at least. The traitorous backstabbing bitch needed a lot more than what she got. First lying about the "godess" stuff and trying to steal that power. Then trying her have her way with the girls and punish and humiliate Leah... nah she needs more than she got.

I despised Sarah and was very angry at her treatment of the MC after her saved her life twice and gave her second chance after second chance, but compared to her, I truly hate Daisy.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes