AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
I Wanted to try this out on my new Laptop (as my old one just could not handle Unity games)
I saw a lot of my favourite tags, Interesting Overview, no dead dad or dead parents.
Substantial Changelog, Some good looking Renders.
Downloaded & Loaded Ended up playing a bit longer than intended as i got more and more into it.

mntonkr__M1UR9dKXhYKVe14XMNBFVjoWnR9iJSd5XA.png

Nicosim

Jul 1, 2021
I tried so many days but i cant seem to activate the busted quest? How do you get sonya to do blowjob on you?

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I tried so many days but i cant seem to activate the busted quest? How do you get sonya to do blowjob on you?
* You have to have done the topless scene with Sonya in the Cafe.
* You have to have done the nude posing with Alice (full)
* You have to have done the hand spanking with Alice (full)

Reactions: Rebeldad

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
The regularity -- every month -- of this developer's releases is an inspiration! It is an excellent lesson on how to succeed in life.

Hachigames acts with great consistency and diligence. Those are great attributes that inspire me to attend to my own work with greater persistence.

Much can be achieved by merely avoiding mistakes. So many developers begin a promising project, only to delay their updates and abandon it before a fan base can be established. Others persist until they establish a fan base, but then fail to produce. They run out of ideas or lose their passion. These patterns of behavior are guaranteed to lead to FAILURE.

Hachigames demonstrates for all of us an admirable pattern that is a necessary component to success in anything.

Thank you, hachigames, for your game and for your inspiration. (I'm a supporter on patreon, and I encourage others to support the efforts of this worthy developer.)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The regularity -- every month -- of this developer's releases is an inspiration! It is an excellent lesson on how to succeed in life.

Hachigames acts with great consistency and diligence. Those are great attributes that inspire me to attend to my own work with greater persistence.

Much can be achieved by merely avoiding mistakes. So many developers begin a promising project, only to delay their updates and abandon it before a fan base can be established. Others persist until they establish a fan base, but then fail to produce. They run out of ideas or lose their passion. These patterns of behavior are guaranteed to lead to FAILURE.

Hachigames demonstrates for all of us an admirable pattern that is a necessary component to success in anything.

Thank you, hachigames, for your game and for your inspiration. (I'm a supporter on patreon, and I encourage others to support the efforts of this worthy developer.)
Thank you for your kind words and your support!

Danny Boyd

Jul 18, 2018
Ok. I'm stuck, I can't find the Harbour office, which I need for Back to School and the Trial. I can't get hold of Leah (I suspect she's in the harbour office for the trial), so I can't get the teddy bear for Sonya to repair.

I have run around for a quite long time looking for a solution. Thank you for a fun game, that I am enjoying as a game.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Ok. I'm stuck, I can't find the Harbour office, which I need for Back to School and the Trial. I can't get hold of Leah (I suspect she's in the harbour office for the trial), so I can't get the teddy bear for Sonya to repair.

I have run around for a quite long time looking for a solution. Thank you for a fun game, that I am enjoying as a game.
Hi, to get to the harbor office, you just have to click on "Docks" and then "Office (Hallway)", and the trial should start from there. After that you can find Leah at the same place.

Danny Boyd

Jul 18, 2018
Hi, to get to the harbor office, you just have to click on "Docks" and then "Office (Hallway)", and the trial should start from there. After that you can find Leah at the same place.
Since there wasn't any faces on the picture I never bothered to.... Thank you!

realpete11

Aug 17, 2020
ive just got a blowjob from leah and the quest said animation , but when the time came it was just text and black images. do i have a problem or something with my game?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
cannot figure how to teach yuki. i think i did it once and just cannot find that harbor...or whatver....she jus isnot shown on any other map ...and i tell her beforhand abotu lessons 'tomorrow morning'

Last edited:

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
cannot figure how to teach yuki. i think i did it once and just cannot find that harbor...or whatver....she jus isnot shown on any other map ...and i tell her beforhand abotu lessons 'tomorrow morning'
the following morning just go to the harbor and to leah's office

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes