konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
1626104004772.png
got that several times lately (game freezes as well ) ... might be due to insta-skipping not sure... or some pc memory usage (some lags wheen launching browsers) ... though havenot happened during 1/4-1/3 of the game

----
k those tips hanging for a long time and as all other steps are done i assume it doesnot depend on some other quests...or stats...
no options to talk
1626111983147.png

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
View attachment 1294198
got that several times lately (game freezes as well ) ... might be due to insta-skipping not sure... or some pc memory usage (some lags wheen launching browsers) ... though havenot happened during 1/4-1/3 of the game

----
k those tips hanging for a long time and as all other steps are done i assume it doesnot depend on some other quests...or stats...
no options to talk
View attachment 1294378
I'll check what might be causing a possible memory leak.

For the quests you can pretty much do them at any time.
For the first one you have to ask Leah to do sports again. After you did that, go directly to Sonya to ask her for a date in town.
For the second one you can pretty much just start it when you talk to Sonya while she is working at the cafe.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
just start it when you talk
2nd. i couldnot ... until i got obedience points for hazel. then it got triggered. (but such points were not mentioned ...it was my just my wild guess ...and it worked heh)

1st yeah it worked finally. asked leah...then went to the town, called sonia while in the bank ...i assume that this quest was pending because of the above kidnapper league and-or sonia date chains. (no indication of that in tips)

-------
half of npcs gathered at docks and i could not do 3 out of 4 quests... though intuitively clear that it had something to do with a story. but not a fan of such stalling
-------
lets us call all that a qol feedback section
-why do some tasks take the whole day instead of 1-2h? i started yuki punishment at 7.00 and ended at 18.00. uncomfy when u have day-sensitive quests.
-does rolling text back work? ...if it does work i stopped doing it caz i experienced some delays with it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm... will we get the "incest" tag next release (or maybe the following one) or will this be hidden with a patch?
cause I think I've a pretty good idea whom this "intruder" really is at this point

Last edited:

ilia1234

Feb 28, 2021
I am stack on the riddle:
I amsurrounded by gold and diamond you see me every day but didnt check me
Pls help

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
I need to get this off my chest right now....

This game is absolutely great. The developer manages to release a great update every month without sacrificing quality. He is also very active here in the forum, answering questions, giving help, accepting suggestions for improvement and ideas. Many other developers (even big ones) can take an example from this.

Thanks a lot for this great game and for this great work!

Sorry for my English. Is with translator, because my English is unfortunately too bad :(

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
quick question i play this game on my android phone if i update will i have to redownload and re install the entire 2g game again? because i really dont want to delete other games just to be able to update this one

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes