Jan 27, 2021
I'm not sure why the quest is unclear to you. I didn't really get any reports about that quest being cryptic from the other player. Do you remember what you missed to complete the quest? I'll gladly add something to the hint to make it easier.

The models are mostly based on daz characters, but heavily modified to be unique.
Your modified was the best I ever seen. These Models feels so new and unused, best Dev graphic work ever. Well done, you have a rare talent for graphic magic,I really didn´t saw the normal daz characters. Even if someone had told me this are daz characters, I wouldnt have recogniced them! And thanks for the help in the Game, I never get such a fast help from a Developer under 10 min, thats very special and nice! And for me to beeing so late and miss your good answers, I am really bad in english and have to use google translater to often so i am really sorry to miss your really fasts answers!

Last edited:
Reactions: popober

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but I want to punt Nadia in the cunt. The whole reason the intruder succeeded is because of her. Sarah has the excuse of being a spoiled princess who never knew any better, but Nadia should've been smarter.

Can't wait until we can shove a stick up her ass, then use it to catapult her off the island.

yatogamisama

Apr 11, 2019
Hi, this is a bug that sometimes happens when windows decides to mess with unity and unity thinks the resolution is 0x0.

You can fix it by resetting the configuration in the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game

View attachment 1315864

I hope that works for you. I should really make an auto reset if a 0x0 resolution is detected.
That was it; everything's running perfectly now! Thank you so much!

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
I'm not sure why the quest is unclear to you. I didn't really get any reports about that quest being cryptic from the other player. Do you remember what you missed to complete the quest? I'll gladly add something to the hint to make it easier.

The models are mostly based on daz characters, but heavily modified to be unique.
In all honesty, I can't really remember a game where the quest and clues are as clear and understandable as they are here.
In my opinion, the type, scope and clarity of the information make any further help (walktrough, etc.) superfluous.

I would be grateful for one or the other game if there was at least an overview of possible quests and how to trigger them.

Hachigames has already incorporated everything here.
Great work...

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

opalix

Aug 8, 2019
Hi guys,
can anyone enlighten me please as to what I'm missing here?
The quest tells me to find Leah on the mysterious path. I've already spend a week in the forest but still no Leah in sight.
Any ideas?

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Excellent update as usual.
I have a small nitpick though. Since we have the cheat button for the riddle and an extra hint for it, the riddle itself could have been more difficult.

I also encountered a weird bug with this version, and it probably has something to do with unity. I have two screens and the game is set to the native resolution of the second screen and it's fullscreen, all in windows 10. If I overshoot the mouse to the other screen and click somewhere, the game has a gray overlay because the window loses focus. In earlier versions I would restore focus to the game and that would be it. In this version, after a couple of times doing that, the gray overlay remains even if the game has focus. What's even more bizarre is that so far this happens only if I switch focus with the mouse, if I begin switching with alt tab it doesn't occur.
The solution to that is to change resolution, switch to windowed, and then switch back to the previous settings. It's not game breaking or anything, the game works fine even with the gray overlay. I'm just mentioning it because it's kind of weird.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Excellent update as usual.
I have a small nitpick though. Since we have the cheat button for the riddle and an extra hint for it, the riddle itself could have been more difficult.

I also encountered a weird bug with this version, and it probably has something to do with unity. I have two screens and the game is set to the native resolution of the second screen and it's fullscreen, all in windows 10. If I overshoot the mouse to the other screen and click somewhere, the game has a gray overlay because the window loses focus. In earlier versions I would restore focus to the game and that would be it. In this version, after a couple of times doing that, the gray overlay remains even if the game has focus. What's even more bizarre is that so far this happens only if I switch focus with the mouse, if I begin switching with alt tab it doesn't occur.
The solution to that is to change resolution, switch to windowed, and then switch back to the previous settings. It's not game breaking or anything, the game works fine even with the gray overlay. I'm just mentioning it because it's kind of weird.
Huh, that is really weird, and on top of my head I have no clue what might be causing it. Since it has to be one of the changes I made I can only be the transition screen after a scene that fades back to the navigation mode. I'll try to see if I can replicate it.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Huh, that is really weird, and on top of my head I have no clue what might be causing it. Since it has to be one of the changes I made I can only be the transition screen after a scene that fades back to the navigation mode. I'll try to see if I can replicate it.
If you need me to do more tests, just hit me up.
Hi thanks for the save but I'm not the most techy persn - where do I place the save file?

Thanks
C:\Users\<your_username>\Appdata\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
The appdata folder is hidden.

Reactions: hachigames
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes