BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well this update made the MC a real wimp

how do you trigger?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i only see Yuki and Daisy

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Keep clicking on the mysterious path, there are several screens
Been do that for 25 min every hour (3 in game weeks), i never had any problems with the hint systeem in this game, but this just wont trigger for me

Update:

i used a auto-clicker, that did it for me

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Been do that for 25 min every hour (3 in game weeks), i never had any problems with the hint systeem in this game, but this just wont trigger for me

Update:

hmm thats really strange. i just had to click 2 times and the scene triggered

Reactions: Wookie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will save games from v.21 carry over to v.22 or will we have to start over?

Which I don't mind, the game rocks! Just curious.
I just started playing v0.22.2 right after v0.21.2 and didn't have any problems at all. I'm pretty sure all saved games work in all later releases, although I haven't tried to load a save from really early in the development of the game. But for sure you shouldn't have any problem from v0.21 to this version.

And yes, you're of course right: this game does rock. :love:

Aarghvark

Feb 25, 2019
I'd like to join the people complaining about MC's behaviour. Rushing into potential danger while leaving a crazy timestopping ninja and Alice the Burninator at home? Come on, man!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Update:

That's really strange. Do you maybe have a save game before the quest. I'd like to take a look at what could be going wrong potentially. There are 4 different "paths" and they should trigger one after the other in a loop if you click the icon multiple times. The quest should trigger on the second or third one I think.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
That's really strange. Do you maybe have a save game before the quest. I'd like to take a look at what could be going wrong potentially. There are 4 different "paths" and they should trigger one after the other in a loop if you click the icon multiple times. The quest should trigger on the second or third one I think.
let me check, give me a 15 min

Update:
Sorry i don't have that save anymore :cry:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Cheat available on Android version ???
(Not money. Affection , obedience etc )
There should be a text bar for cheats in the hotel management panel. I added it for android specifically, so that the keyboard would come up.
Just type in "money" (without quotes) and you should get max money.

• Love
Reactions: Rory Smith

PeterLA0909

Apr 19, 2021
i got a problem when i want to start session with sonya
i got a screen and this is all what i get, a whit screen
i let them for 20 minutes cause i thought maybe it has much data to load but nothing happens
anyone has an idea??
i got the newest update

krisaroo

Dec 9, 2019
I didnt do the Happy Holidays quest right away and now im locked out of doing both that and Behind the door (Part 4) because Leah is gone

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I have my suspicions about how Nadia goes full "trust me bro" when asked about what Dick had to say about things, my theory is he wasn't all that accomodating in reinstating her as second in command as she claims, in fact I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he might have told her to follow the MC's orders (to which she decided "I'm gonna prove you wrong and show everyone that I'm better suited for this"... which resulted in the events that unfolded)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes