-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can someone help me ? i have 10 obedience but i dont understand about dungeon :/ i m so confused
The dungeon is an extra room you need to buy (I can't remember the price) for the hotel. You need to talk to Sonya while she's at the bank and then have the money to start construction. Once that's built, you'll be able to do punishments there. It's also important for major plot points later, so you need to be sure to buy it.

Reactions: Lucifer_qq

Lucifer_qq

May 19, 2020
The dungeon is an extra room you need to buy (I can't remember the price) for the hotel. You need to talk to Sonya while she's at the bank and then have the money to start construction. Once that's built, you'll be able to do punishments there. It's also important for major plot points later, so you need to be sure to buy it.
oh i got it thank you

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

BoTox-Chan

Feb 28, 2020
I am kinda stuck here, Alice, Leah and Scarlet are stuck in the Office all day but if I enter it there is nobody in there ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ stuck.PNG

Kicos95

Jun 25, 2020
When I enter the session with Sonya my screen turns white and I don´t see anything except the menu on the left side with the cameras and stuff. How can I fix this?
Tried it on my PC and laptop, same behavior.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When I enter the session with Sonya my screen turns white and I don´t see anything except the menu on the left side with the cameras and stuff. How can I fix this?
Tried it on my PC and laptop, same behavior.
Yep! That's already been reported a few times on this thread. Search in the top right (and then "This thread") is your friend.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes