natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
t
I tried it but it didnt worked! I need only win 8.1, no linux or mac! The sceenshot shows all I get. I could only open the two folder in the top but there was no save folder. Better ask hachigames or someone else with good Unity experience, Hachigames is a good dev and i am shure he helps us fast as possible. Or start your game, make two savegames and sreenshot me your folder openings to find the right savegame folder!
thanks for trying to help me out

Jan 27, 2021
Yes, it's against the rules. Join Patreon for about five dollars -- it's worth it. This is a worthy developer to support. These games just don't appear from nowhere. Give a little tip to keep it going.
Yes, you are right. This dev is a really worhty to support. So much content and the game is only one year old! I have seen so much 30 months old games with only 1,5 hr content.

Reactions: oceanbobo4

dudawie

Apr 16, 2021
Wow I've really enjoyed this game and the plot keeps moving along nicely and staying fresh. Great job Hachi and great writing!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

Gundot

Aug 3, 2021
IIRC the first place is the hotel's lobby, in one of the PCs. The second is the kitchen, and the third is the outside shower.
[/QUOTE]
I cant searched anything at the outside shower, please you can help me to pass hunt quest

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
IIRC the first place is the hotel's lobby, in one of the PCs. The second is the kitchen, and the third is the outside shower.

I cant searched anything at the outside shower, please you can help me to pass hunt quest
Third one is at the farm. The forth one is the shower.

Messire_ORION

Aug 8, 2019
Hunter :

1​
Hotel lobby 3rd computer screen
2​
Kitchen, center, 2nd frizer (you can "touch" the girls and share informations, they will be Bondaged later on step #5)
3​
Farm, inside, right
4​
Outdoor Shower
5​
Dock, Fare side, check above

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yes. Every last one of 'em.
Not sure if I can remember all cases, but I don't think there's much anal in this game. Of those I listed before, the answer is no for most of them. Nadia, Jeanne, and Daisy for sure do not have any right now; there isn't any sex at all with them yet (so there's no anal either, ofc). I'm 99% sure that Leah, Sarah, and Scarlet are all also no. It's always possible I'm forgetting something, but I don't think any of them have it.

This no longer limits the list to just "pale" girls, but there is anal with Alice and Sonya, although it's more or less one-offs for each, specific scenes in the course of the storyline progressing. There might be more than one instance of them (I can't remember), but it's for sure not a regular thing you can do with them right now. For example, you don't have anal as either a reward or a punishment for their regular job performance checks currently. You can do anal beads regularly with Yuki, but I don't remember there being any anal penetration other than the toy.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

Alex D Rider

Apr 15, 2019
Habe einen Fehler mit Hazels Laptop in der Passworteingabe! Version 0.20.2.
Füße, Füße = oder andere Schreibweisen werden nicht akzeptiert !!
Oder wie lautet das Passwort dort?

Jan 27, 2021
Ich habe "feet" eingegeben, habe aber auf englisch ohne Übersetzung gespielt. Du kannst die übersetzung auch kurzzeitig deaktivieren und nacher wieder anstellen.

I used the password " feet" for Hazels Laptop. But I played in english without german translation. You could deaktivate the translation even in the middle of the game and activate after password is accepted.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I habe "feet" eingegeben, habe aber auf englisch ohne Übersetzung gespielt. Du kannst die übersetzung auch kurzzeitig deaktivieren und nacher wieder anstellen.
Hast du "Füße" mit unterschiedlichen Schreibweisen eingegeben? Mit anderen Worten, haben Sie Fusse oder Fuße verwendet, falls der Umlaut oder Eszett vom Spiel nicht erkannt wurde?

(Bitte verwenden Sie in Zukunft auch Google Translate oder einen ähnlichen Dienstprogramm, damit Ihre Beiträge auf F95 in Englisch sein können, der Sprache, die auf dieser Website verwendet wird.)
————————————————————————————————————
Did you type "feet" with different spellings? In other words, did you use Fusse or Fuße, in case the umlaut or Eszett wasn't recognized by the game?

(Also, in the future please use Google Translate or a similar service so your posts on F95 can be in English, the language used on this site.)

Jan 27, 2021
Hast du "Füße" mit unterschiedlichen Schreibweisen eingegeben? Mit anderen Worten, haben Sie Fusse oder Fuße verwendet, falls der Umlaut oder Eszett vom Spiel nicht erkannt wurde?

(Bitte verwenden Sie in Zukunft auch Google Translate oder einen ähnlichen Dienstprogramm, damit Ihre Beiträge auf F95 in Englisch sein können, der Sprache, die auf dieser Website verwendet wird.)
————————————————————————————————————
Did you type "feet" with different spellings? In other words, did you use Fusse or Fuße, in case the umlaut or Eszett wasn't recognized by the game?

(Also, in the future please use Google Translate or a similar service so your posts on F95 can be in English, the language used on this site.)
Sorry, I forgot to ad the translation. Translation edit is done. But I dont use Google, I love my own bad english!

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes