Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
what is the three digit code?? I have no hints
You have to spend some time with the girls that are mentioned in the quest first. You go to them, choose "spend some time with" from the dialogue options and then back to the laptop. There you choose "Study code files .. hint #x" . You get a scene and a hint. You have to do that with all the mentioned girls.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Are there really no animations or sexy sounds at all? Not even spanking sounds in a BDSM game? That is disappointing, the renders are very fine. Guess that's why the file was so small. :cry:

Jan 27, 2021
View attachment 1324694
I don't know what I have to do here! :(
4rd Star? Go to diktadia farm and search under the big round Hay Bales. Scav hunt starts at Beach, 2star first hint at hotel reception . Than kitchen for 3rd star. 5 and 6 star is leisure center and harbor when I remember correctly? To be sure I have to load an old savegame. Sorry for my bad english, Deutsch kann ich besser falls jemand eine deutsche Antwort möchte?

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2021
Anyone download and play the game? Frankly, I'm a bit biased, the effects didn't look good to me.
Then you should read the tags and the rewievs like I have done! This game is one of a very few amount of games who really deserve the bdsm tag! Basicly it is a Hotel sim but for me it is one of the best bdsm Games ever, surly the best bdsm game and in the top 10 of all games i ever played! But if you dont like bdsm, this game is nothing for you!
Spoiler, dont read this:
And yes, the game has not the most animations or effects, but I ´ve never seen so much fucking kinky lewdt bondage bdsm, spanking, paddeling, caning, pillory chaning, gagging with tape, ball gag, used panties, ring gag, used nylon socks, hogtied, frogtied, sreadeagled in bed, exibitionism, standing nude in the corner, humilating, bound arms over the head, submission, foot fetish, smelling unwashed feet, fucking in public, public bondage, public detention, bound and fuck in bed, 2girls bondage and fuck in bed, tickling, bondage and tickling and and and content in every possible way with supersexy renders, hyaaaa! Every girl has her own very well developed special character and character development is one of the biggest advantages of this game. Example Hazel is the foot fetish girl and loves tickling and foot fuck! Game content is about 15 hrs with money cheat and
18 hrs without cheating and thats a lot. I have cheated cause in the beginning money is with 130p/d really rare. Later after unlocking Hazel and Yuri you get 1300g p/d and money is no problem:

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
can anyone share a full save my laptop went down and I don't want to start all over

Jan 27, 2021
can anyone share a full save my laptop went down and I don't want to start all over
I would like to help you, but where is the savegame folder? I didnt found my savegames? In renpy is it much easier! In wich folder savegames are hided and wich program i need to open the folder? I klicked every folder so long as possible and then win asked for as special program to open the next folder! Maybe only unity can open the savegame folder and I could share the unopened folder but I need the name and how to find the folder! I learned a little renpy, but in Unity I am a totally beginner and dont know a tiny little bit!

Last edited:

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
I would like to help you, but where is the savegame folder? I didnt found my savegames? In renpy is it much easier! In wich folder savegames are hided and wich program i need to open the folder? I klicked every folder so long as possible and then win asked for as special program to open the next folder! Maybe only unity can open the savegame folder and I could share the unopened folder but I need the name and how to find the folder!
this is what I found in forms
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save

Jan 27, 2021
this is what I found in forms
Save games Location:
Windows: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save
(make sure that hidden folders are visible)
Mac: /Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/com.Company.ProductName/save/
Linux: /home/USERNAME/.config/unity3d/HachiGames/HailDicktator/save
I tried it but it didnt worked! I need only win 8.1, no linux or mac! The sceenshot shows all I get. I could only open the two folder in the top but there was no save folder. Better ask hachigames or someone else with good Unity experience, Hachigames is a good dev and i am shure he helps us fast as possible. Or start your game, make two savegames and sreenshot me your folder openings to find the right savegame folder!

Last edited:

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
I tried it but it didnt worked! I need only win 8.1, no linux or mac! The sceenshot shows all I get. I could only open the two folder in the top but there was no save folder. Better ask hachigames or someone else with good Unity experience, Hachigames is a good dev and i am shure he helps us fast as possible. Or start your game, make two savegames and sreenshot me your folder openings to find the right savegame folder!
Bevor ich mir einen in Englisch abbreche, antworte ich einfach mal auf Deutsch... Man möge es mir nachsehen.

Deine Saves findest du in deinem Benutzerverzeichnis.
Pfad: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save (oder C:\Benutzer\<Benutzername>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save)

Du musst allerdings dafür sorgen, das dir alle Verzeichnisse angezeigt werden. Das kannst du unter "Ordner- und Suchoptionen" finden. Einfach in einem Ordner oben unter Organisieren suchen.
Dort kannst du unter dem Reiter "Ansichten" einstellen, das versteckte Verzeichniss angezeigt werden.

Nun wird dir auch der Ordner angezeigt, in dem du (im entsprechenden Unterverzeichnis) die Saves findest.
Gruß
Sab

Explaining this quickly in German has been easier for me. I know this is actually an English speaking community, but I hope you guys check it out. Thanks, people!

Reactions: TomWant Badass

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
is releasing latest version is like breaking rules ?
Yes, it's against the rules. Join Patreon for about five dollars -- it's worth it. This is a worthy developer to support. These games just don't appear from nowhere. Give a little tip to keep it going.

oceanbobo4

Feb 12, 2021
As a Scarlet fan, I have to say I'm very satisfied with how she's developed in episodes 22 and 23.

She continues on the same submissive trajectory, with the same endearing shy, quiet, innocent and exploratory qualities. She always is seemingly unwilling, while actually wanting to try. Hesitant, but wanting it. Actively acquiring gags, but not showing that right away to the MC. She has secret desires, and seeks for opportunities to let them out, while not obviously showing that she's doing that. She really is innocent inside, but also . . . kinky, but mostly as a way of pleasing others. She gags herself because when she can't talk, she feels safe. If she's an object, then she can accept that things are done to her. She separates herself from herself in order to do what others ask, and also what she wants to do, too. I could go on . . . this is a richly interesting character.

Contrast her development with the recent unfortunate development of Autumn in Harem Hotel.

Autumn, the innocent girl, suddenly becomes an exhibitionist who doesn't care what anyone else thinks . . . it's a startling change that's obviously made ONLY to show new lewd scenes. That shows lack of concern for characterization.

Whenever anyone acts out of character in a game, the game feels as if it's breaking and a collective groan arises throughout the world among the players! Yeah, that's an exaggeration, but it makes the point. I'm a fan of Harem Hotel, but Autumn has been messed up.

You know, people don't really change in real life. Not that much. Or if they do, they need a big impact in their lives.

Look at Sarah in Hail Dicktator. She has shown some realistic changes, but underneath she's still the sadistic bitch we all love to hate. Yes, she's moderating to some extent, and that's believable . . . but she's still mostly the same Sarah. She is recognizable in the way she acts.

I think my point is: hachi doesn't force the characters to do what they really wouldn't do just to show a sex scene. And that's great!

Scarlet's exhibitionism, for example.

Scarlet has always been an exhibitionist. Just look at the clothes she wears! Look at how she stood almost naked in the lobby early in the game because Sarah was punishing her. And yet . . . she always needs an excuse to explain to herself why she is being exposed, preferably a "I'm being punished" reason. She doesn't suddenly get real aggressive and say, "I want to expose myself to the world! Tee he he. . . " (That would be what Sonya might do.)

Or Scarlet's other excuse might be: "I'm not really doing this. I'm playing dress up because someone asked me to." (Many interesting possibilities here, as she works at a clothing store -- which is perfect for her.)

Go Scarlet! Stay as you are!

Last edited:

hotboy17

May 27, 2019
Yes, it's against the rules. Join Patreon for about five dollars -- it's worth it. This is a worthy developer to support. These games just don't appear from nowhere. Give a little tip to keep it going.
yeah I paid 29 euros for v23 but it just adds extra 3 % in the quest

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
As a Scarlet fan, I have to say I'm very satisfied with how she's developed in episodes 22 and 23.

She continues on the same submissive trajectory, with the same endearing shy, quiet, innocent and exploratory qualities. She always is seemingly unwilling, while actually wanting to try. Hesitant, but wanting it. Actively acquiring gags, but not showing that right away to the MC. She has secret desires, and seeks for opportunities to let them out, while not obviously showing that she's doing that. She really is innocent inside, but also . . . kinky, but mostly as a way of pleasing others. She gags herself because when she can't talk, she feels safe. If she's an object, then she can accept that things are done to her. She separates herself from herself in order to do what others ask, and also what she wants to do, too. I could go on . . . this is a richly interesting character.

Contrast her development with the recent unfortunate development of Autumn in Harem Hotel.

Autumn, the innocent girl, suddenly becomes an exhibitionist who doesn't care what anyone else thinks . . . it's a startling change that's obviously made ONLY to show new lewd scenes. That shows lack of concern for characterization.

Whenever anyone acts out of character in a game, the game feels as if it's breaking and a collective groan arises throughout the world among the players! Yeah, that's an exaggeration, but it makes the point. I'm a fan of Harem Hotel, but Autumn has been messed up.

You know, people don't really change in real life. Not that much. Or if they do, they need a big impact in their lives.

Look at Sarah in Hail Dicktator. She has shown some realistic changes, but underneath she's still the sadistic bitch we all love to hate. Yes, she's moderating to some extent, and that's believable . . . but she's still mostly the same Sarah. She is recognizable in the way she acts.

I think my point is: hachi doesn't force the characters to do what they really wouldn't do just to show a sex scene. And that's great!

Scarlet's exhibitionism, for example.

Scarlet has always been an exhibitionist. Just look at the clothes she wears! Look at how she stood almost naked in the lobby early in the game because Sarah was punishing her. And yet . . . she always needs an excuse to explain to herself why she is being exposed, preferably a "I'm being punished" reason. She doesn't suddenly get real aggressive and say, "I want to expose myself to the world! Tee he he. . . " (That would be what Sonya might do.)

Or Scarlet's other excuse might be: "I'm not really doing this. I'm playing dress up because someone asked me to." (Many interesting possibilities here, as she works at a clothing store -- which is perfect for her.)

Go Scarlet! Stay as you are!
As a Scarlet fan too, I totally agree there is just something about her compared to the other LI's in this. Just can't wait to see more with her in the future.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes