matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
Leah please do not do that to me...I would do anything for you :cry:

and finally some action with Sonya again, she needs all the love we have :love:

Reactions: hachigames

ttba1878

May 3, 2020
I need to get this off my chest right now....

This game is absolutely great. The developer manages to release a great update every month without sacrificing quality. He is also very active here in the forum, answering questions, giving help, accepting suggestions for improvement and ideas. Many other developers (even big ones) can take an example from this.

Thanks a lot for this great game and for this great work!

Sorry for my English. Is with translator, because my English is unfortunately too bad :(
I was just about to post something similar. This was a really good update.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
So the hints all the girls give you are funny

I liked Sarah the most, she's some kind of... Power sub? Aggressively submissive? Pretty hot tbh.

The thing with the tracker in the phone is a little... well. Why would she take a phone with her and well whatever. It is what it is.

Nadia is obviously scetchy as fuck, I wonder who the real bad guy is.

Obviously it is her fault that the people stopped suspecting Jeanne - because she did shady shit.

Looking forward to next patch!

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Very good update but you want to kill me with all the suspense. Every time I finishe an update I'm dying of curiosity and I can't wait for more:giggle:
keep up the good work (y)

Sabaroo

Jan 26, 2021
I suspect Nadia is not what she says she is.
After 20 years of imprisonment without any visible changes, I suspect that she is a clone that is supposed to "crack" the island from the inside.

At least I hope that Jeanne tries to protect Dikadia without putting the others in danger. I could well imagine ...

Or at least I hope so, I was starting to really like her ... :unsure::LOL:

But I'm thrilled again ...
Keep it up..(y)

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
your story and render is really good man i hope in the future,, after you finish with this one.. your next project will focus on the story and the character... the only complain for me back then is just the management aspect of the game.. but you seems to don't care much about that anymore and just jump straight to the story part, which is really nice..

Love your work.... i hope you Never abandoned this like many good game that has so much potential out there

• Red Heart

Throwawaymydick

May 4, 2018
Not your typical reply here, but first and foremost, great update/game, second, does anyone know the piano track that plays during Sonya's "hint" scene? It's driving me mad, as I recognise it but I can't name it

Jan 27, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest, your game is optical over the TOP! Early Question to be honest, some good things some bad things. I played only 3h and though wow! I didnt remember one of this girls from onother game and this girls are supercute, definitly the BEST I ever seen!! Maybe you as Dev changed their hairs and clothes so good, that I cant remember them? Last 10 games I played, I remember all the Models from another game, mostly HS Models. About the Quest system, you talk with Sonya in the Bank and now the Quest says you have to talk with Leah about renovating the Cafe! Then you talk with Leah and she says the same things than 2 Days before and I repetead this Question 3 times over 2 days withgout any solution!! But nothing about renovating the Cafe, so this is very anoying! About Animations I cant say anythink because after 3h playing i didnt have had any Animation, only pics and thats not up to Date Standard! Please ignore my bad english, i´m not a native speaker. So overall girls are supercute 11or 12 of 10, unity game system works like a swiss clockwork, not a single problem or crash. But the game is to much grindy where you have to reach the right hour, the right place and the right day and ask the right Question like in a really annoying sandbox game without any sense of logic! Not all sandbox games are that grindy, House in the Rift and Harem Hotel are top Tier but this one looks like to much sensless grind! When I have a hint, than I have to be able to do finish the Quest! Please Dev, your Girls and Pics are over top Tier, i am sur they are the Best I ever seen and better than 99% of the other games. Why you make the game so grindy that it annoyed all 95% normal players and only attracct 5% grindy Sandboxs Lovers, such a Waste! Ask the right question at the right time and day in the right room, what a Bullshit!!°!! 3 times I wanna ask Leah about the Cafe renovation because Hints tell me I should do it and then I get the same possible Questions like 2 days before, nothing about the Cafe! And I have no clue how to solve this Quest?? Where, when and in which room I have to ask Leah about the ronovation? I really wanna know this before I make suicide!!

Last edited:

yatogamisama

Apr 11, 2019
For the last few updates, I haven't been able to play at all. Every time the game boots, it looks like it has a single pixel on a black background. I saw that other people were having the same issue, but I don't think I saw a solution in the thread. Am I just having an issue with my Unity player?

Jan 27, 2021
For the last few updates, I haven't been able to play at all. Every time the game boots, it looks like it has a single pixel on a black background. I saw that other people were having the same issue, but I don't think I saw a solution in the thread. Am I just having an issue with my Unity player?
I didnt have any issue on my windows 8.1 Laptop Core i5 with 840M Nvidea from 2014 very old and slow, everything works like a swiss clockwork with very high speed and NO problems! Maybe your old savegames dont work on the new updated Game? Have you proved it? Usally I play renpy, I am not really good in unity games. I hope I could help a little bit!

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I didnt have any issue on my windows 8.1 Laptop with 840M Nvidea from 2014 very old and slow, everything works like a swiss clockwork with very high speed and NO problems! Maybe your old savegames dont work on the new updated Game? Have you proved it? Usally I play renpy, I am not really good in unity games. I hope I could help a little bit!
Hi, this is a bug that sometimes happens when windows decides to mess with unity and unity thinks the resolution is 0x0.

You can fix it by resetting the configuration in the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game

1627096244974.png

I hope that works for you. I should really make an auto reset if a 0x0 resolution is detected.

Reactions: yatogamisama

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
To be honest, your game is optical over the TOP! Early Question to be honest, some good things some bad things. I played only 3h and though wow! I didnt remember one of this girls from onother game and this girls are supercute, definitly the BEST I ever seen!! Maybe you as Dev changed their hairs and clothes so good, that I cant remember them? Last 10 games I played, I remember all the Models from another game, mostly HS Models. About the Quest system, you talk with Sonya in the Bank and now the Quest says you have to talk with Leah about renovating the Cafe! Then you talk with Leah and she says the same things than 2 Days before and I repetead this Question 3 times over 2 days withgout any solution!! But nothing about renovating the Cafe, so this is very anoying! About Animations I cant say anythink because after 3h playing i didnt have had any Animation, only pics and thats not up to Date Standard! Please ignore my bad english, i´m not a native speaker. So overall girls are supercute 11or 12 of 10, unity game system works like a swiss clockwork, not a single problem or crash. But the game is to much grindy where you have to reach the right hour, the right place and the right day and ask the right Question like in a really annoying sandbox game without any sense of logic! Not all sandbox games are that grindy, House in the Rift and Harem Hotel are top Tier but this one looks like to much sensless grind! When I have a hint, than I have to be able to do finish the Quest! Please Dev, your Girls and Pics are over top Tier, i am sur they are the Best I ever seen and better than 99% of the other games. Why you make the game so grindy that it annoyed all 95% normal players and only attracct 5% grindy Sandboxs Lovers, such a Waste! Ask the right question at the right time and day in the right room, what a Bullshit!!°!! 3 times I wanna ask Leah about the Cafe renovation because Hints tell me I should do it and then I get the same possible Questions like 2 days before, nothing about the Cafe! And I have no clue how to solve this Quest?? Where, when and in which room I have to ask Leah about the ronovation? I really wanna know this before I make suicide!!
Sorry you are having problems.

After you talk to Sonya at the bank, you can talk to Leah. Ask her "What do I focus on" anywhere during the day (not at night). She will take you to her office and give you a challenge. To solve that challenge you have to wait until Alice is in the kitchen and then have her demonstrate her cooking skills. After that you can talk to Leah again anywhere during the day. Then you can talk to Sonya at the bank and tell her the good news about opening the cafe. After that, just wait in the lobby and the first meeting event will start.

It should all be pointed out in the quest hints. Which hint did you exactly have a problem with? I can add more detailed information. If there are specific times you have to do something it should be in the hint, also.

Jan 27, 2021
Hi, this is a bug that sometimes happens when windows decides to mess with unity and unity thinks the resolution is 0x0.

You can fix it by resetting the configuration in the registry.

To do that, press windowsKey+r, then type regedit and press enter.
This will open the registry editor.

From there, navigate to the folder
HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> SOFTWARE -> HachiGames -> HailDicktator

right click on the HailDicktor folder and delete it (make sure you clicked on the right folder, since deleting a different folder can impact other software). This is where unity and the game stores the settings. This folder will be recreated fresh when you start the game

View attachment 1315864

I hope that works for you. I should really make an auto reset if a 0x0 resolution is detected.
Wow, you are really fast in answering questions! Could you say me why I am stuck over 1 hour in one single Quest? I meet Sonya in the Bank and now I have to following the Hint ask Leah about renovating the Cafe! But everytime I asked her there are only the old questions from 2 days ago and not a single word about the Cafe?

Jan 27, 2021
Sorry you are having problems.

After you talk to Sonya at the bank, you can talk to Leah. Ask her "What do I focus on" anywhere during the day (not at night). She will take you to her office and give you a challenge. To solve that challenge you have to wait until Alice is in the kitchen and then have her demonstrate her cooking skills. After that you can talk to Leah again anywhere during the day. Then you can talk to Sonya at the bank and tell her the good news about opening the cafe. After that, just wait in the lobby and the first meeting event will start.

It should all be pointed out in the quest hints. Which hint did you exactly have a problem with? I can add more detailed information. If there are specific times you have to do something it should be in the hint, also.
Ups, you already answered and I wasn`t fast enough! Thanks and where you get these nice Models? I never seen so new and unused Girlmodels before!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Wow, you are really fast in answering questions! Could you say me why I am stuck over 1 hour in one single Quest? I meet Sonya in the Bank and now I have to following the Hint ask Leah about renovating the Cafe! But everytime I asked her there are only the old questions from 2 days ago and not a single word about the Cafe?
I'm not sure why the quest is unclear to you. I didn't really get any reports about that quest being cryptic from the other player. Do you remember what you missed to complete the quest? I'll gladly add something to the hint to make it easier.

The models are mostly based on daz characters, but heavily modified to be unique.

Throwawaymydick

May 4, 2018
Is it this one you mean?
Bingo, that's the one, thanks chief, and as a sidenote I remember where I recognised it from (I'll not directly name it as I don't wanna divert attention from this game on this thread, but it's very Hope-full)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes