nojourneysikeouts

Dec 19, 2018
I'm on windows and am unable to open the game. When i go to run, I see a box with a red exlamation mark, and hachigames picture. Any suggestions?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I love that you've made 5 comments and 2 are about killing girls in this game. It would kind of hurt future story lines.
Confined Harem/Confined Town might be a better match for this one. It was much too dark for me.

Last edited:

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I had to reinstall the windows and I lost all my saves. Could somebody please send me a game save from the previous (v19) version? I'd like to play this new update. Thanks in advance.

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
This is my cheat table for "Cheat Engine" for Hail Dictator, unfortunately it's not perfect, and you might have to close and open the game one or two times, but it should work eventually. Basically this lets you change how much money you have for everyone struggling with that. If your not familiar with cheat engine, you basically download it, open it, load your game, open the game process in cheat engine, and load the table, and finally loading your save. If it works, you'll see the amount of money you have on that save in cheat engine, just double click the amount, put what ever you want, and you're all set. I'm not a cheat engine guru, so if it doesn't work for you, please be gentle lol. I hope it's helpful

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
This is my cheat table for "Cheat Engine" for Hail Dictator, unfortunately it's not perfect, and you might have to close and open the game one or two times, but it should work eventually. Basically this lets you change how much money you have for everyone struggling with that. If your not familiar with cheat engine, you basically download it, open it, load your game, open the game process in cheat engine, and load the table, and finally loading your save. If it works, you'll see the amount of money you have on that save in cheat engine, just double click the amount, put what ever you want, and you're all set. I'm not a cheat engine guru, so if it doesn't work for you, please be gentle lol. I hope it's helpful
:rolleyes:

WHY?
There's already a cheat feature in the game from the dev.
You type in money and get $9,999,999

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
I still don't understand people who are cheating especially for this game. First, you don't need that. Earning money is not so difficult. Just be careful, after services completed, follow the last dialogue and if character did her job good, reward her otherwise punish her. So that you will earn a lot next sessions.

I have never cheated for this game and either have all equipments required and unlocked every place.

Reactions: johnelros

frogpepe

Nov 22, 2019
For spanking lovers it is a great game with nice girls, but I would prefere harder whipping and more bondage. One ofthe best games I have seen so far.

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
I still don't understand people who are cheating especially for this game. First, you don't need that. Earning money is not so difficult. Just be careful, after services completed, follow the last dialogue and if character did her job good, reward her otherwise punish her. So that you will earn a lot next sessions.

I have never cheated for this game and either have all equipments required and unlocked every place.
Ouch why the hate? I was just trying to do a nice thing. Not for nothing but were all here playing lewd adult games, I hardly think this is the place to go judging people on how they chose or chose not to play a game. I made the cheat because I was reading that people were having a hard time making money on this game, coughs you being one of those people who were complaining about it, i'll just leave this link here ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-20-3-hachigames.51437/page-72#post-4331470

Last edited:

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Ouch why the hate? I was just trying to do a nice thing. Not for nothing but were all here playing lewd adult games, I hardly think this is the place to go judging people on how they chose or chose not to play a game. I made the cheat because I was reading that people were having a hard time making money on this game, coughs you being one of those people who were complaining about it, i'll just leave this link here ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/hail-dicktator-v0-20-3-hachigames.51437/page-72#post-4331470
If I hated those who cheats I would use the appropriate words for that.

In fact I mean why people cheats for games (generally). After finishing a game, it's ok for me. For example I tried bringing a tank in GTA :) but only after finishing the game.

For the last, I don't hate cheaters, that's all :)

Reactions: darpyq

darpyq

Dec 2, 2017
If I hated those who cheats I would use the appropriate words for that.

In fact I mean why people cheats for games (generally). After finishing a game, it's ok for me. For example I tried bringing a tank in GTA :) but only after finishing the game.

For the last, I don't hate cheaters, that's all :)
Damnit, now I think we need a tank in hail dicktator to keep out the mysterious forces that are trying to destroy the island!

PacoTheOne1

Jun 13, 2021
I've been playing for a few hours now and I have to say that I absolutely love the game! The story it's quite good so far and Alice it's a bleesing.

BTW, I had a frozen game during the session with Sonya, forced me to restart the closest save, nothing major. And not sure if intented or not but when trying to hack Hazel's laptop the pass didn't go through the first time and had to do it the next day, then I got the prompt to punish her.

Apart from those to little issues, I'm enjoying it very much! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: SpaceBall1

texasterry

Jun 3, 2017
I've finished all the quests but haven't maxed some of the girls stats.

So any tips on how to max out various girls stats?

For example:

Sarah White:
raise her lust to max?

Leah Black:
raise her exhibitionism to max?
raise her obedience to max?
raise her submission to max?

Scarlett Von Lichtenstein:

Hazel Bell:
raise her submission to max?

Thanks!

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I am not sure why anyone would need cheats for this game. the quests are very self explanatory and easy to follow. And the money has become unnecessary at this point. I have way more then I could spend. I can't wait for the next update!!!

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes