Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Just a question I had since the last version of the game and just forgot to ask: Can we somehow have Leah wear the remote vibrator again and have her meltdown the same way? The update looks good so far, excellent job!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just a question I had since the last version of the game and just forgot to ask: Can we somehow have Leah wear the remote vibrator again and have her meltdown the same way? The update looks good so far, excellent job!
Thank you. Not at the moment. I plan to have the chastity belt and vibrator as a repeatable event at some point.

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
I like the new update!

Daisy is back in her normal Hippie clothes in the dungeon, they look great. I love those socks btw. If there was a scene with her only wearing those...

In general the whole scene used the "old" assets, I liked that. I mean yes, Sarah's new style is great - but her old hairstyle is beautiful as well.

The punishment for her was amazing, but there was a tiny mistake: Scarlett has to take off her panties and Sarah gets gagged with them, yet in the next scene she's gagged AND Scarlett is wearing her panties. Shouldn't she be naked?

I wasn't really a fan of the titjob scene, but I'm not really into titjobs, so don't take that one seriously.

The "wait one day" only works when you don't have Scarlett/Sarah punishment scheduled at the same time, no Idea if that's intended.

Hazel looks so different in her scenes, like she got tan as well and not only a new hairstyle?

While I'm normally into scenes like that, I wish there had been a possibility to skip on the Interrogation, that was harsh.

Reactions: hachigames

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
OK... So I'm playing Version 0.19.3. At first I thought it was a little silly (0.15 or 0.16 I think) but now I'm really really enjoying the story and comedy. Uncle Dick is totally over the top, Leah is so funny, hostile, dom-submissive. I'm finally getting the flow of the game and how to use the quests/hints. Great job hachigames

PS: I wasn't really into the bdsm stuff until this VN/Game.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
It was already mentioned, a earlier in the thread, but when Scarlett loses her panties in the overnight talk session they magically reappear shortly afterward but disappear again in the morning.

Authorities are on the lookout for a rogue wizard.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Another possible issue. The ability to check up on the town maintenence seems to be missing? The talk to old guy button is still there but I've not been able to get the other to show up.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes