hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
why 0.18.5 version have this problem? previous version don't have
If you click on this button in the screenshot you will be linked to a page in your browser. There you can download the windows C++ Redistributable package you need to play the game.
This package is standard on newer versions of windows, but doesn't come with older ones.

Reactions: tuajiuthou

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I love this game!! The storylines are just so much fun and creative. New things just keep coming. And other than the “work checks” to make money, there isn’t much repetitive stuff like other games I have played. At first Alice was my favorite, however, Scarlet is now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

ΔIK

Dec 22, 2019
If you click on this button in the screenshot you will be linked to a page in your browser. There you can download the windows C++ Redistributable package you need to play the game.
This package is standard on newer versions of windows, but doesn't come with older ones.
Bro, when is the next update, eagerly waiting

Najsik

Sep 15, 2019
Hi , I need help with quest ,,The Scavenger Hunt" (second star) , I literally went to every place and used ,,Search but cannot trigger the event so I think I need to get somewhere at specific time ;/ 1620627760715.png

Oliverkut

Jun 9, 2020
Can we download a newer version and play with older saves ?
For example i had a save with version 15.3 and now can i play this save this version 18.5?

Gnarp

Dec 28, 2018
Holy fairy tale, Batman... The amount of content :geek: ... and it's really cool story lines - all of them!
Just when you could use some more action, the game gives you just that and adds yet another interesting character.
Oh, and - having played my fair share of multi-quest games - I was constantly in fear of doing some of the quests in an order the game didn't expect and lock up, but it never did and I'm really impressed.
Haven't even reached the end yet and... I'm just hoping it will take a loooong time until I do!
Awesome work!!!

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
The game had nice renders and an interesting story, even if the secretiveness seems is forced for the story for the most part.
The questlog is informative enough, the story progress in percent is a bit unusual.
Did I play the game through at 100%?
I'm at 61% right now and the story seems to be just at the beginning to me, even though a lot has already happened.
My biggest problem is the instability, on Android, I keep crashing and have to reload the game. Even to save often doesn't help, it can always happen, 10 minutes without a crash or after a long story sequence.

Thank you for the game, hope the instability gets better. :)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
The game had nice renders and an interesting story, even if the secretiveness seems is forced for the story for the most part.
The questlog is informative enough, the story progress in percent is a bit unusual.
Did I play the game through at 100%?
I'm at 61% right now and the story seems to be just at the beginning to me, even though a lot has already happened.
My biggest problem is the instability, on Android, I keep crashing and have to reload the game. Even to save often doesn't help, it can always happen, 10 minutes without a crash or after a long story sequence.

Thank you for the game, hope the instability gets better. :)
Thank you. I'll try to see what I can do about instability. Unfortunately with the amounts of phone models it's sometimes hard to pinpoint a cause.

Grim_son

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you. I'll try to see what I can do about instability. Unfortunately with the amounts of phone models it's sometimes hard to pinpoint a cause.
I play on a Galaxy Tab A (3Gb ram), if that helps.
Thank's for the reply, except for my problems the game is great.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I play on a Galaxy Tab A (3Gb ram), if that helps.
Thank's for the reply, except for my problems the game is great.
I have to do some tests to see if there is a possible memory leak in the new system, which is the only thing I can think of explaining crashes after a certain time. what you could do as a workaround for now is download the game in version 16 when I was using the old system still. And then only use the latest version to play the newest content.

Reactions: travin213
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes