mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
You know what I really like?

How most of these powers DON'T fit their personalities.

Alice as a shy maid has a fire ability, a thing which is usually reserved for hot headed people like Yuki, Hazel or maybe Leah

Hazel has the invisibility, although that would've fitted Alice more. If you were going to be ironic it would've been perfect for Sonya, since she's an exhibitionist and could streak even more with that - although on an isolated island there might not be that many opportunities.

Sarah has the forcefield ability, which would've fit Scarlet more. Come to think about it: What is scarlets power? Does she have one?

Also... yeah, not a fan of the new daisy. I mean yes - dressing up sometimes, fine - but does she have to hang out at the farm in fancy clothes? She feels like a generic white girl now who had heir experimental phase - actually staying a hippie would've been more interesting.

Sarah plot: Well, many people here seem to dislike it. I didn't like how she just went all out in bloodlust last time, because while that's somewhat brutal, it doesn't really fit "cruel". Her earlier punishments were more hummiliating instead of painful, if you know what I mean. It felt out of character and made her somewhat dumber. But whatever, you could cane her so I don't mind too much.

If Jeanne is not the spy I am really excited about the plot twist. If she is, fine, but if she isn't - I hope the plot twist seems believeable.

I am always here for the story, sorry for not being horny.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I think Jeanne has something to do with Alice's backstory.
Alice freaked out a bit when she saw Jeanne, and Jeanne is avoiding her and our favorite authority....

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think Jeanne has something to do with Alice's backstory.
Alice freaked out a bit when she saw Jeanne, and Jeanne is avoiding her and our favorite authority....
interesting....and it could have something to do with that..though...that would mean that Jeanne is not on the island for the first time...and I think it was mentioned that it was her first visit..so either she visited incognito (which teoretically should not be possible) or she visited normal before which again I'm 99% it was mentioned that this was her first visit.. ...so I'm not sure
I still stand by what I said , she is the guard that fought with Leah

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
interesting....and it could have something to do with that..though...that would mean that Jeanne is not on the island for the first time...and I think it was mentioned that it was her first visit..so either she visited incognito (which teoretically should not be possible) or she visited normal before which again I'm 99% it was mentioned that this was her first visit.. ...so I'm not sure
I still stand by what I said , she is the guard that fought with Leah
Well pulling out the Way Back machine, we know that people forgot about about of things that happened around the "event" that caused people to manifest powers and males to be driven away. I mean, didn't the MC not remember being born on Dikadia? It would make sense for a "long lost daughter" of Dikadia to reemerge

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well pulling out the Way Back machine, we know that people forgot about about of things that happened around the "event" that caused people to manifest powers and males to be driven away. I mean, didn't the MC not remember being born on Dikadia? It would make sense for a "long lost daughter" of Dikadia to reemerge
shit...forgot about all that...yea...with this in mind you raise a very good point :D

Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
shit...forgot about all that...yea...with this in mind you raise a very good point :D
I mean you also bring up a good point that the masked merc is Jeanne, maybe we are both right and thats why she was She-hulk lvls of strong?

Reactions: BTLD

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
hachigames here is the save file with the Sarah's - Poor girl quest not triggering in the lobby. I have completed the Leah beach party quest. Thanks.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames here is the save file with the Sarah's - Poor girl quest not triggering in the lobby. I have completed the Leah beach party quest. Thanks.
You have to talk to leah when she is in the lobby. Then you have to catch Sarah sunbathing on the pool (instead of working). Scarlet will be showing up in that scene and run away. Then you can go to the forest clearing in the afternoon which will trigger the next arc with scarlet.

From your save you pretty much just have to wait in the lobby until Leah shows up, talk to her about Sarah, then go directly to the pool and 2 scenes (one with Leah, and the one i described above with Sarah and Scarlet) will start.

Hope that helps.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I start teach me quest and it doesnt show up. dont know how to continue it
I'm not sure I understand. Can you give me some more information. You can also upload your save file (location in dev notes), and I'll take a look.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
After talking with Daisy in the Dungeon I get a white screen (when the quest a guest from France activates) and cannot travel or anything. I am stuck and can only wait.

I managed to leave by waiting but now each time I enter the dungeon I get a white screen.

Anyone has a solution for this? It blocks all my quests right now.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
After talking with Daisy in the Dungeon I get a white screen (when the quest a guest from France activates) and cannot travel or anything. I am stuck and can only wait.
what version are you playing?are you playing 18.3 or 18.5 ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You have to talk to leah when she is in the lobby. Then you have to catch Sarah sunbathing on the pool (instead of working). Scarlet will be showing up in that scene and run away. Then you can go to the forest clearing in the afternoon which will trigger the next arc with scarlet.

From your save you pretty much just have to wait in the lobby until Leah shows up, talk to her about Sarah, then go directly to the pool and 2 scenes (one with Leah, and the one i described above with Sarah and Scarlet) will start.

Hope that helps.
Thankyou that helped and I loved the new content :) Can't wait for more hot sexy scarlet time :love: and I'm slowly starting to warm up to Sarah (Very slowly) still don't trust her as far as I could throw her right now, Great work dev and look forward to your next update (y)

Jpmorganford

Aug 18, 2017
right now I'm having the leah workout quest triggering even though I completed it, it's just telling me to set up a town ambush. Also the catwoman quest advanced from stage 1 to 2 instantly. Save attached in case it helps/

Reactions: Twistty
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes