-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, dReamboy and The_One_Vision, I realize it might be more comfortable to speak in German to each other or something, but this is an English-language forum. Could you take this back-and-forth to a private conversation instead of clogging up the thread here? If you hover over the username of someone on the left, after a moment you'll see information about that user. There's a Start Conversation button there that will take your discussion elsewhere.

Reactions: johnelros

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
So I was doing Hazel's questline with her mom but I wasn't reading the quest log. I bought both sleeping powders and accepted the dance but now it seems like Anna just vanished from the island and I can't finish the last step of that quest. Did I screw that quest line or is there a way to fix it?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
So I was doing Hazel's questline with her mom but I wasn't reading the quest log. I bought both sleeping powders and accepted the dance but now it seems like Anna just vanished from the island and I can't finish the last step of that quest. Did I screw that quest line or is there a way to fix it?
I don't remember that quest but Anna is on the bar friday Saturday and Sunday 6pm up to 2am
if she is not there you probably have to do some quest first

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
nvmd just had to progress sonya to get further in the story
Progress how? I'm stuck on the same part.

I can't interact with her in any way, except for redoing dialogue options that i've already done.
It's telling me to meet her in the cafe when it's busy, but it's never busy.

Edit: Talk to Hazel, not Sonya. ugh.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The pacing of this game is absolutely perfect. Frequent H scenes that aren't unnecessarily long. Not too much story dialogue.

I hope the next game will have higher quality renders and models, however.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
When are we finally going to have the MC have sex with Sarah, Scarlet, and Daisy? And more sex with Leah and Alice.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Excuse me, how can I pass Leah's level?
View attachment 1654368
go to pool at 5pm (1700) on those days, push the button "hard" 2-3 times, then stop

Idk why but I am stuck in this part the "Retro Love" mission I cant hang out with the girl for some reason please help
if you're in the part of the game where you're not allowed to talk to Scarlet, because her sister is being a bitch, you have to resolve that before playing games with her

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: david1824
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes