Duce3227

Sep 5, 2017
Nice, can't wait to see what the update brings :D
Well was good but somewhat short. Then again I am kind of comparing playing 0.56.1 for the first time to playing just the update to 57.1 so a few quest and renders and the story progresses. Guess we will see next time what happens with

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I finished missions on v 0.56 on Android how do I update it to 0.57 without loosing progress
Unisntall the latest version you have installed .
Install the new version.
Savegames should carry over between versions. (forwards not backwards off course)

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Unisntall the latest version you have installed .
Install the new version.
Savegames should carry over between versions. (forwards not backwards off course)
I finished missions on v 0.56 on Android how do I update it to 0.57 without loosing progress
If you uninstall on Android it will wipe your save data (on windows it's fine to remove previous versions). To switch to a newer version you just have install that newer version without uninstalling, and your saves will be there. (android ties all data of an app to the app, so there is no easy way to put data on the phone in a dedicated place without having it request permissions, and asking for file permissions on a phone for a game like this would probably raise a lot of eyebrows understandably).

If you need to uninstall because of an error on Android, you can backup the save data using a file browser on your phone or USB.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eticketjedi

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
If you uninstall on Android it will wipe your save data (on windows it's fine to remove previous versions). To switch to a newer version you just have install that newer version without uninstalling, and your saves will be there. (android ties all data of an app to the app, so there is no easy way to put data on the phone in a dedicated without having it request permissions like it is on windows, and asking for file permissions on a phone for a game like this would probably raise a lot of eyebrows understandably).

If you need to uninstall because of an error on Android, you can backup the save data using a file browser on your phone or USB.
Thanks for clarifying that Hachi.
And sorry for the mistake.
I will refer them from now on to your post. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
I've tried playing this game three times now, but every time the Sarah plotline infuriated me so much I couldn't continue. This seems like a fun game and the models are nice and it has lots of potential - which I haven't reached - but I just can't play it because of that one character.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried playing this game three times now, but every time the Sarah plotline infuriated me so much I couldn't continue. This seems like a fun game and the models are nice and it has lots of potential - which I haven't reached - but I just can't play it because of that one character.
but mc can tame her.

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
but mc can tame her.
I guessed that all girls will eventually be under MC-s control, but she's just so insufferable and cruel, that I just can't continue. "In the real world", yea I know how awful that sounds, she would've been in jail. I don't even know why I wrote my comment, but the whole thing just kind of annoyed me too much. I wanted to like the game as it has some damned good fetish content.

Aug 13, 2020
-but she's just so insufferable and cruel, that I just can't continue-
...Why are you taking it so seriously? Isn't it all fiction? Aren't these anything but plot devices designed to introduce conflict that will be overcome and rewarded? Have we not realized that the gameplay loop is to meet straight up hostile npc's and subduing 'em one way or another? Did this, perchance, trigger you by directly relating to a situation you had? Perhaps it's a good chance to overcome such issue, if there is any. I'm not saying you got to like all the content you come across, but you should totally not be disturbed by it this way. Not attacking anyone, just offering a perspective.

TBH Sarah has one of the best booties and her development is quite nice.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I guessed that all girls will eventually be under MC-s control, but she's just so insufferable and cruel, that I just can't continue. "In the real world", yea I know how awful that sounds, she would've been in jail. I don't even know why I wrote my comment, but the whole thing just kind of annoyed me too much. I wanted to like the game as it has some damned good fetish content.
You know if you suffer for another 30 min she makes a complete 180 turn... she may never be a daisy selling good kind of girl... but she becomes an assest

donSilver

Enjoyer
Game Developer
Nov 30, 2018
Why are you taking it so seriously?
I don't take this seriously at all. Trust me that I don't dwell on not liking the game because of that/those characters in any way shape or form. The only reason I made my original comment was simply to voice my opinion, which should be taken as that - an opinion. I have many of them, and that was one.

You know if you suffer for another 30 min she makes a complete 180 turn... she may never be a daisy selling good kind of girl... but she becomes an assest
I'm sure she will do a 180, but her prior character just makes her so unlikable that it doesn't matter what she will become. If I had the option to vote her off the island, I would without a second thought.

I guess I'm just much less forgiving in general over cruel people. If they were shitbags before, I don't want to deal with them ever again.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes