Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
btw i noticed a small mistake in the dialogue. It should say It didn't look like Helena was exactly happy not wasn't. Screenshot (12).png

Jul 28, 2017
Fucking hell. Apparently I somehow lost my saves. I don't want to start from beginning. Does anybody have saves from around the end of 0.31.1?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay
What is up with Hazel and her character model ? it seems there are two different models and dev just keeps switching between the two.
she has if you punish her by tickling then old model is used and if talk to her at bar then new.

wzlhhh

Jan 23, 2021
Can someone optimize the display effect of simplified Chinese? I can hardly read this font

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Hey, my dudes! Can anyone tell me how many chapters this game currently has? I'm planning to play on android and there are 3 ch. for it. Is that all or did they stop porting it to android after that?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, my dudes! Can anyone tell me how many chapters this game currently has? I'm planning to play on android and there are 3 ch. for it. Is that all or did they stop porting it to android after that?
lost count but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 3.

Reactions: Amon617

Amon617

May 23, 2022
lost count but wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more than 3.
Thanks for the quick answer. I was afraid of that answer but we all know the relationship between Android and Unity Games, so... Welp at least I will see first 3 ch. so I will have an idea about how the game is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the quick answer. I was afraid of that answer but we all know the relationship between Android and Unity Games, so... Welp at least I will see first 3 ch. so I will have an idea about how the game is.
actually there are only 3 chapters (if current android version is up-to-date (should be)) but worth of more chapters content.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Only android has chapters because hachi has to cut it in pieces because of the size.
There is alot of content in the game.

The way you need to do it is play thru first part to the end then uninstall it.
Install part 2 play to the end uninstall it and install part 3.
Savegames should carry over.
Have fun

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Amon617

May 23, 2022
Only android has chapters because hachi has to cut it in pieces because of the size.
There is alot of content in the game.

The way you need to do it is play thru first part to the end then uninstall it.
Install part 2 play to the end uninstall it and install part 3.
Savegames should carry over.
Have fun
That helps a lot. Thanks dude!

Reactions: Assiemodis

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Does anyone knows how progress into the mission: "Professional Sports" It says that something is going on with leah, i should talk to her afterher workout sesion? i talk to her every moment of the day and nothing

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone knows how progress into the mission: "Professional Sports" It says that something is going on with leah, i should talk to her afterher workout sesion? i talk to her every moment of the day and nothing
If I remember correctly you have to talk to her in the office straight after she returns from running

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual funny update, meeting with spy was surprise, also amunet (that sound more like some egyptian deity) will soon get punished by mc.

Aug 13, 2020
I can't be the only one who enjoys the Organization arc... It provides a different perspective and more background for the conflict... I can totally see Lyra switching sides as well. Great job hachigames!

Reactions: free_hk and Skode

Noid42

May 19, 2018
Things are getting real spicy in the Organization, love it!
Gotta appreciate how consistent and awesome HD has been over the years, Hachi truly deserves all the praise.

peperule34

Oct 5, 2021
I really love the "session" concept that you can do to punish Sonya. Will this be implemented with other characters in the future?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes