• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
Thank you all in advance.
I have completed the game up to this point and do not understand how to bring Leah to complete this quest, writes 0 counter and nothing else
You are passing the game in English? It's just that this quest is played in other languages with an error.

Reactions: Pradolui

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I tried to enter the password -feet- in hazels laptop and tried it for some days repeating because I always get ‘wrong password’.
feet is the right password.
Are you playing the game in english or in another language?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual where nothing made sense aka usual update, still funny.

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
I am playing Act 1/2 but only have 61% of quests completed even though I'm literally at the going to Paris mission.

Am I missing some quests since none are appearing now or something since I don't know what else there is to do?

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I am playing Act 1/2 but only have 61% of quests completed even though I'm literally at the going to Paris mission.

Am I missing some quests since none are appearing now or something since I don't know what else there is to do?
Paris is not the end. Just keep doing the quests as they appear on the log.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

paris is just plot twist, nothing to worry.

smallSoldier

May 29, 2018
I can't update the game. Every update I have to deinstall the game completely and install all new. This really sucks! Anyone else got this issue on android?
I really like this game, but after restarting it for the fourth time now I don't know if it's worth the effort. I don't want to play the same scenes over and over again everytime I have to "update" the game.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I can't update the game. Every update I have to deinstall the game completely and install all new. This really sucks! Anyone else got this issue on android?
I really like this game, but after restarting it for the fourth time now I don't know if it's worth the effort. I don't want to play the same scenes over and over again everytime I have to "update" the game.
The game is for android cut in pieces because of the size.
As far my understanding go for android you do it like this.
You install part 1 and play it to the end.
Then uninstall part 1 and install part2.
You should be able to continue from your saves of part 1 and play to the end of part 2.
then uninstall part 2 and install part 3 and continue from your saves from part 2.

goodluck

smallSoldier

May 29, 2018
Sorry, does not work. I'm in part 3 already and have to install part 3 new because updating does not work. Every update I have to deinstall the game completely, and install the actual part new to move on.
I've finished part 3 0.53.1 and wanted to install the actual 0.55.1 but the installation gets not finished. Only deinstall the whole game and then install 0.55.1
This was the same with the last updates...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry, does not work. I'm in part 3 already and have to install part 3 new because updating does not work. Every update I have to deinstall the game completely, and install the actual part new to move on.
send private msg to dev and describe your problem.

Assiemodis

Aug 17, 2021
I think that is the way hachi designed it.
But like cxx says you better send a private message to hachi.
He can explain better how it works then me.

dio1811

Apr 14, 2019
Bin schon im U-boot Bunker bei dem Wettbewerb wo Jeanne immer taumelt aber finde keine möglichkeit das zu beeden wie gehts da weiter.

I'm already in the submarine bunker at the competition where Jeanne always staggers but I can't find a way to solve it.
I have the same Problem

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Whats special about this game? Seems generic girls doing generic stuff
The story is actually pretty fun. It's a bit goofy but it's well thought out and a nice change of pace from all the college and 'just moved back home' games.
The renders are pretty good.
There is a fair amount of light bondage stuff in the game which doesn't seem as common in AVNs.
The sandbox thing actually works pretty well for the game.

It's actually updated fairly often.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes