Jan 21, 2022
When I found this out I started to clean my saves manually leaving just 10-20 as backup. Luckly the game have no branching and decent gallery.
I'm obsessive with my saves so I just moved them out of the unity save folder and threw them onto my desktop and that worked. Yeah no branching and good gallery so I honestly don't know how I ended up with so many and I probably should do the same and just keep a few and delete the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm obsessive with my saves so I just moved them out of the unity save folder and threw them onto my desktop and that worked. Yeah no branching and good gallery so I honestly don't know how I ended up with so many and I probably should do the same and just keep a few and delete the rest.
wanted to savor best times with girls. :p

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
Agreed. As much as I love this game, making us play as a the worst character possible is not something I enjoy. I get what the dev is trying to do by this, but on the other hand I feel like it takes away a bit of the mystery from us players, and how we know something the MC doesn't.

The other organization characters aren't exactly noteworthy for me either, and not once was I intrigued and wanted to know more about them. Zena is the only one I actually care about, and even that is just cause Eris fixed her up a bit, and it's actually something that MC is doing instead of the bitch Nyx.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I know it would have been harder to do, but (just my opinion) now that Zena is our (wo)man on the inside, we could have experienced the Org part of the plot from her POV instead. (Though that wouldn't really change the real problem I have with it).

But I'm guessing it's all to setup Jasmine/Lethe and potentially Nyx somehow becoming a vessel for Lethe or something, so we get some more depth into the characters, but it all falls apart because of the org agents being as dislikable as they can be, and not just cause they are THE ENEMY, but just because they are.

Reactions: T5rEeB

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Agreed. As much as I love this game, making us play as a the worst character possible is not something I enjoy. I get what the dev is trying to do by this, but on the other hand I feel like it takes away a bit of the mystery from us players, and how we know something the MC doesn't.

The other organization characters aren't exactly noteworthy for me either, and not once was I intrigued and wanted to know more about them. Zena is the only one I actually care about, and even that is just cause Eris fixed her up a bit, and it's actually something that MC is doing instead of the bitch Nyx.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I know it would have been harder to do, but (just my opinion) now that Zena is our (wo)man on the inside, we could have experienced the Org part of the plot from her POV instead. (Though that wouldn't really change the real problem I have with it).

But I'm guessing it's all to setup Jasmine/Lethe and potentially Nyx somehow becoming a vessel for Lethe or something, so we get some more depth into the characters, but it all falls apart because of the org agents being as dislikable as they can be, and not just cause they are THE ENEMY, but just because they are.
Like what are we even gaining if Mc don't even know about it we just know stuff that won't matter if we need to know it so much maybe have Mc find that diary that Nyx write in then both us and Mc get to know at the same time and we don't have to wait to play all those stuff even before Mc know about it

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Just a little bit of graphical weirdness, Yuki and Scarlet silent room service added, chose to do Yuki, and now I have a filled star *After* my active star. HailD_20230728.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just a little bit of graphical weirdness, Yuki and Scarlet silent room service added, chose to do Yuki, and now I have a filled star *After* my active star. View attachment 2808914
In cases like these — and there are several throughout the game — the ordering of the stars stops mattering. The last couple of those are tied directly to an individual's silent service, not "progress" in moving that event along. That first star is specifically for Alice, so it's still empty for now. This is intentional and has been a thing in the game for a long time, but only for a limited number of other events of the "now you can do such-and-such with several girls" variety.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Okay
What is up with Hazel and her character model ? it seems there are two different models and dev just keeps switching between the two.

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Compessed ver.?
Hail is made with Unity, it's already compressed by default. Compressing Unity games any further (by anyone else but the developer) is not like in Ren'Py. It's most difficult, next to impossible. Imo it's highly unlikely anyone's gonna bother. Especially considering that Hail gets regular updates (hail hachigames!).

(Btw, your question has been asked here several times already, just search for "compressed" in this thread.)

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes