Chaoscontrol

May 7, 2018
Maybe a dumb question but I can't find what file contains my save. I got to 100% in 0.52.1. How do I put it into the 0.55.1 game I downloaded?

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I am loving this Nyx content. Keep it up. PS i hope everyone but Helena gets into the harem. Rue and Lyra are just too cute.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I constantly admire Scarlett when she smiles, and she constantly reminds me of someone.
I do remember who she reminds me of - this puppy.
Скарлетт улыбается..jpg
a happy puppy who is sure he is beautiful and loved (I don't know if it's a boy or a girl, but it doesn't matter).

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I liked the latest update, and that scene with Daisy, Sarah, and that pole was pretty neat, even if it didn't seem fully in character with Sarah (she seems to really like her work at this point, and is pretty driven to self-improve). The story seems to be coming along well, although Nyx was more of a dull annoyance who just happens to be there, and Jasmine so far seems yet another iteration of "You thought the previous female antagonist was mean, well, this new one is even meaner than that!" Other than those two things (and the fact that Yuki's mother seems to have disappeared), the story seems to be advancing in ways which are interesting and make me wonder what will come next.

It would be nice if Yuki's mother Amunet had a more consistent presence the way other women on the island do, and there should at least be dialogues with Zero, Jeanne, and Nadia at this point.

I'm wondering who else would like to see the punishment system be extended to characters like Nadia, Zero, Jeanne, and Amunet, or at least direct dialogues and repeatable events. Also, the rewards/punishments for characters like Yuki and Sonya are still unbalanced, with not many positive rewards, and no positive sexual rewards for Yuki.

That is all I have to say at the moment. All in all, a solid update.

btvre

May 27, 2018
the 2021 festive quest a present for the collection doesnt seem completable, its asking me to be in scarlets room with her in it at evening, scarlet doesnt enter her room till night mon-sun.

Edit" pushing other quests focused on scarlet will have her return to her room sooner

sloupio

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone.
I did a lot of searching but it seems I'm not good at it.
Well, I can't go through the second scavenger hunt. I'm stuck at the the first hint : "the spcie must flow".
I really appreciate some help.
thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi everyone.
I did a lot of searching but it seems I'm not good at it.
Well, I can't go through the second scavenger hunt. I'm stuck at the the first hint : "the spcie must flow".
thx
save, goto 1 place, if wrong then reload and choose other place and rinse and repeat until done.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
yea or rollback but i think dev has said rollback can cause errors.
Rollback is generally not a problem, as it's save-state based instead of doing things backwards. In this case you don't really need to rollback, as you can search in as many places as you like. Zero will even help you if you search in the wrong places more than once.

Xevus97

Sep 6, 2020
thx
I find it a bit hard to believe that you didn't recognised the reference, but if that's really the case - have you tried googling that phrase ?

Pradolui

May 5, 2022
Thank you all in advance.
I have completed the game up to this point and do not understand how to bring Leah to complete this quest, writes 0 counter and nothing else

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to solve underground base run quest? Hazel is unfair bitch. how to catch her redhanded?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes