cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I really love the "session" concept that you can do to punish Sonya. Will this be implemented with other characters in the future?
can punish all girls and leah if they do bad job or even if they did good job.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Organization People I'm OK With: Lyra, Fang, Zena
Organization People I dislike: Jasmine, Helena, Rue
Organization Person I'm neutral on: Nyx

I have my reasons for them, but I'm not going to get into great detail about them. However, obviously Nyx is much less clever than she thinks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 12, 2022
Is there an in-game character guide or anything like that? It's been over a year since the last time I played, and even though I generally remember the characters. I'm struggling to recall most of their powers.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Organization People I'm OK With: Lyra, Fang, Zena
Organization People I dislike: Jasmine, Helena, Rue
Organization Person I'm neutral on: Nyx

I have my reasons for them, but I'm not going to get into great detail about them. However, obviously Nyx is much less clever than she thinks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh yeah, Nyx is *definately* not as clever as she thinks, but she's also capable of character growth, so I'm fine with her, personally.

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Is there an in-game character guide or anything like that? It's been over a year since the last time I played, and even though I generally remember the characters. I'm struggling to recall most of their powers.
Leah : Mind reader
Alice : Fire
Sonya : Healer / restore stuff
Sarah : Shield
Scarlet : Kage Bunshin no jutsu
Daisy : Teleport
Yuki : Freeze time
Nadia : Bring stuff from other dimensions like Gilgamesh from fate
Hazel : Invisibility

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Leah : Mind reader
Alice : Fire
Sonya : Healer / restore stuff
Sarah : Shield
Scarlet : Kage Bunshin no jutsu
Daisy : Teleport
Yuki : Freeze time
Nadia : Bring stuff from other dimensions like Gilgamesh from fate
Hazel : Invisibility

More or less you got it.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Like the game. Just remember to not...

1691702588514.jpeg

All good things must end, preferably before they go stale.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Could use bit of tech help if anyone is willing
Got a new laptop.
I located the save file, and created a new path of folders so the path would be identical on the new laptop and saved it there.
Unfortunately when i try to load the game it still doesnt see the save
So I made an additional paste in to the actual game directory. Still no luck
Any ideas/suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could use bit of tech help if anyone is willing
Got a new laptop.
I located the save file, and created a new path of folders so the path would be identical on the new laptop and saved it there.
Unfortunately when i try to load the game it still doesnt see the save
So I made an additional paste in to the actual game directory. Still no luck
Any ideas/suggestions?
saves aren't in actual game folder, instead \AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save. hope that you copied right folder, if not then happy replaying.

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
saves aren't in actual game folder, instead \AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save. hope that you copied right folder, if not then happy replaying.
Yup I pulled the file from deep in the C drive. Is what I meant when i said i created the file path. Game didnt recpognize that path for some reason. So then I tried copying it to the actual game folder as well for giggles. Didnt work that way either.
Scratching my head a little. Started a new game, saved 5 minutes in.....and the new save isnt in the same file structure as the the version 54.X . So now I'm thinking maybe they changed the save location in the versions updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yup I pulled the file from deep in the C drive. Is what I meant when i said i created the file path. Game didnt recpognize that path for some reason. So then I tried copying it to the actual game folder as well for giggles. Didnt work that way either.
Scratching my head a little. Started a new game, saved 5 minutes in.....and the new save isnt in the same file structure as the the version 54.X . So now I'm thinking maybe they changed the save location in the versions updates?
well my latest save and others is on that directory.

if you are at win 11 then ............... poke dev and ask, he visits here sometimes. try searching hachigames under appdata.

Reactions: Dringar

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
well my latest save and others is on that directory.

if you are at win 11 then ............... poke dev and ask, he visits here sometimes. try searching hachigames under appdata.
Im on win 10 but I'll try the search. Is worth a shot if the file has been indexed.
Appreciate the assist! Let ya'll know if it does any good

NoiVul

Feb 24, 2023
Both minimum and maximum stats haven't been an important part of the game for a while now. For example, during the topless team contest, everyone was acting like a full exhibitionist. And many characters have begun to change their behavior without any stat change. I think this is fine, mainly because everyone in the main group is getting along now, and no one is confused about what is happening around them. It makes sense that a girl coming long later wouldn't need to go through a slow transformation process, since they're just joining an existing family, and would be able to figure out how they feel about that without as much prompting or intervention. (They would still need new experiences to transform.)

The way I would wrap up the stat system, without needing to do any additional work, is to have a single cathartic moment for the still developing characters, (such as what happened with Sarah recovering the horse) in which they acknowledge their new feelings/relationship/status with the MC (whatever that means or requires for that character) and then change the entire stat bar into a single word or title, summarizing what their role now is. This title could be amended if they continue to transform.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes