alyath

May 31, 2020
Dude.
The Dev is so nice to share the Game here. He did not want any Money, not even a Email to send you Spam.
And you skip the DEV Notes?

Sorry I am totally with The Devian in this.

The slightest piece of Respect to be shown to the Dev is that you Read his Notes. And I say Notes, not more then a few Sentences. Take me (not native to English) about 30sec.
I know this will be forgotten by most the Time I press the Post Reply Button. But maybe a few may read and think about it.
cheers

elucian

Mar 4, 2020
Dude.
The Dev is so nice to share the Game here. He did not want any Money, not even a Email to send you Spam.
And you skip the DEV Notes?

Sorry I am totally with The Devian in this.

The slightest piece of Respect to be shown to the Dev is that you Read his Notes. And I say Notes, not more then a few Sentences. Take me (not native to English) about 30sec.
I know this will be forgotten by most the Time I press the Post Reply Button. But maybe a few may read and think about it.
cheers
you dont read dev notes of every game ur trying to find out if its good or not when u randomly download 3-5 games just to see only if you like it would you invest time to review/comment etc.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
you dont read dev notes of every game ur trying to find out if its good or not when u randomly download 3-5 games just to see only if you like it would you invest time to review/comment etc.
How else do you find out? I mean, I am dyslexic, and that is how I get my first impressions. Tags, description, notes, and images. Even if I didn't, if I have an issue, the first thing I check is the OP, they usually have helpful hints, and after that, I try searching the thread if I still have a problem. When that fails, then I ask.

But, either way, was just making a joke since your question was already answered, hope you enjoy the game, and the site in general. If you can't find an answer feel free to ask, we are generally happy to answer, but you have to expect snark if you ask something that has an easy to find answer, or has been asked many times before. No harm intended, but we have to keep ourselves entertained somehow. :sneaky:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
hachigames

Very nice.
I'm playing this and Alice is amazing, oh wait no Sonja is better, no Yuki, no i mean Alice.. fuck you I can't choose, so well done is is good.

One thing I've picked up and think it's a bug, if you're not careful you can get locked out of finishing quests.
I got the Alice cooking lessons that I can't complete, because I went too far and now Yuki is the chef so Alice never goes back to the kitchen.
I don't know if that is because it's a bug and i messed up going to far on the other quests, or if it's something that will be opened up again later. I still have 3 stars to go on that and I really don't feel like starting over.

Never mind, I see it's been asked and answered on the previous page. (y)

One question I have though, is why do all actions take so long... it seems like you really have to choose between doing 1 action a day or something quest related. I mean like the maintenance and punishing/rewarding Sonja. You start it at like 11 and it takes you to 19:00m I mean 8 hours? I can't decide if I want to avoid doing actions completely or if i just say screw the quests I'm only focusing on getting money till i have 15k or try balance it out. It's not meant as a complaint, but just feels like it's making the game unnecessarily long and grindy.

Last edited:

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames

Very nice.
I'm playing this and Alice is amazing, oh wait no Sonja is better, no Yuki, no i mean Alice.. fuck you I can't choose, so well done is is good.

One thing I've picked up and think it's a bug, if you're not careful you can get locked out of finishing quests.
I got the Alice cooking lessons that I can't complete, because I went too far and now Yuki is the chef so Alice never goes back to the kitchen.
I don't know if that is because it's a bug and i messed up going to far on the other quests, or if it's something that will be opened up again later. I still have 3 stars to go on that and I really don't feel like starting over.
Hi, thanks for the nice words <3

Alice still comes to the kitchen on some days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday), usually a little bit later in the afternoon. Because that is not very obvious for the player, I will try to include a tracker for all stat changing quests into v0.6, so it will be easier to track stat-quests since a few people already had the same problem in the past. It would be a list of all repeatable quests that have already been completed once, including which stats they modify.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi, thanks for the nice words <3

Alice still comes to the kitchen on some days (Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday), usually a little bit later in the afternoon. Because that is not very obvious for the player, I will try to include a tracker for all stat changing quests into v0.6, so it will be easier to track stat-quests since a few people already had the same problem in the past. It would be a list of all repeatable quests that have already been completed once, including which stats they modify.
Thanks for the quick response.

In response to my edit, i found it very slow at the beginning and making money was a rash, but I see it actually becomes pretty decent later on.

I still think the actions take a little long, but it is no-where near the grind i thought it would be.

hachigames actually, if there is one critism I can make, it's Sonya doing Bank/Store/Cafe and free time, trying to get her at the right time at the right place sucks a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
In my initial tests it felt a little bit too fast, but that might have probably been due to lack of other content. With almost 5 updates later, things have changed considerably. I'll try to further balance the game so that it gets less grindy.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
There was a dev update and apparently Hachi is trying something no other dev has ever attempted in the history of this site. He had a beta tester try his code so he could fix issues before the release. It's shocking. Will this bold strategy pay off in the long run? It remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
There was a dev update and apparently Hachi is trying something no other dev has ever attempted in the history of this site. He had a beta tester try his code so he could fix issues before the release. It's shocking. Will this bold strategy pay off in the long run? It remains to be seen.
Bold strategy indeed. I am sure it will.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
hachigames I have a question, why do you say on patreon that you will release the newest version to public in 2 weeks from x post and then don't do it? :D Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or anything, it's just a little bit weird for me. Wouldn't it be better to just say that public release will be when next version of the game comes to patreon? Btw. Love the game, can see it in my top 5 when more content comes up.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I have a question, why do you say on patreon that you will release the newest version to public in 2 weeks from x post and then don't do it? :D Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or anything, it's just a little bit weird for me. Wouldn't it be better to just say that public release will be when next version of the game comes to patreon? Btw. Love the game, can see it in my top 5 when more content comes up.
Oh, it's meant to be 2 weeks from when the update released for $5 patreons, which was done one week ago. I updated the post, which apparently didn't update the post date, causing the confusion. I'll correct that.

Reactions: AdiXv2k

randomname42

May 30, 2017
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, in 0.4.2 looks like there's another case of the stat limits being changed for the Narrator instead of the correct NPC, for Yuki when visiting her hideout for the first time after she joins.

Otherwise, good game, enjoying it.

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Just in case it hasn't been mentioned yet, in 0.4.2 looks like there's another case of the stat limits being changed for the Narrator instead of the correct NPC, for Yuki when visiting her hideout for the first time after she joins.

Otherwise, good game, enjoying it.
Thank you. I'll fix it and add a retroactive fix to update the limit for any save that already completed the event.

Fellyht

Jul 24, 2019
Not sure if I missed something but I seem to be stuck with the first and third parts done of Getting to Know Yuki and every other quest done. Did I miss something or bug?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not sure if I missed something but I seem to be stuck with the first and third parts done of Getting to Know Yuki and every other quest done. Did I miss something or bug?
What does your hint say?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes