alyath

May 31, 2020
Hmm, on the new scavanger hunt storyline it doesn't seem to make any difference if you do the scenes or not. You get called a perv regardless.
Ok tell me HOW not to be a perv at all on this Island. Only if you are Gay it may be possible. :sneaky:

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
i have a Question, i messed up in cooking leason there is only one left but i just progress through Main story and unlock Yuki, after that there is no cooking leason anymore bcs Yuki is always in the Kitchen, do i have to restart from new or there is still chance that Alice will be back at the Kitchen

Reactions: Naxos

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i have a Question, i messed up in cooking leason there is only one left but i just progress through Main story and unlock Yuki, after that there is no cooking leason anymore bcs Yuki is always in the Kitchen, do i have to restart from new or there is still chance that Alice will be back at the Kitchen
She is still in the kitchen one day a week, but it is hard to catch her in there if you do other things. I think it was Sunday, but I can't remember for sure.

alyath

May 31, 2020
There is a Button in the Kitchen, if i remember right. Bottom left, there are cooking lessons. Even if she is not in the kitchen.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is a Button in the Kitchen, if i remember right. Bottom left, there are cooking lessons. Even if she is not in the kitchen.
Not that I can see, but she is there Saturday afternoon, at 16:00-1700, not Sunday like I thought.

Cuveira

Nov 30, 2018
Not that I can see, but she is there Saturday afternoon, at 16:00-1700, not Sunday like I thought.
aight... thanks for the heads up i found her after Yuki shift,sometime on sunday and sometime on saturday, maybe its only in the weekand cant confirm it but i found her

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
aight... thanks for the heads up i found her after Yuki shift,sometime on sunday and sometime on saturday, maybe its only in the weekand cant confirm it but i found her
That is true, there could be some other variable involved, but that was when she was there when I just tested it a moment ago. Sat. 16-17:00.

Reactions: alyath

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I've been enjoying the game so far, but I wanted to ask, will it be strictly linear or will there be any story related choices in the future?

Reactions: hachigames

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I've been enjoying the game so far, but I wanted to ask, will it be strictly linear or will there be any story related choices in the future?
Thanks. There might be some choices towards the later game that will impact the story.

Reactions: Harem_Master
D

Deleted member 949883

Played this when v1 was out and just finished playing v5. I am really happy with the way things have changed. With v1 the game was grindy as hell and playing the game was far more frustrating than it was fun.

Now there is barely any grind and the hints are actually useful. It is also nice to see some real progression with the characters. The game is so much better now.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes