Uptime Lurker

Jul 29, 2018
Have you tried playing it in window mode, rather than full screen?
I've tried several times, did not help at once but then I've tried to choose another resolution in game settings, then kill the process and restart the game once again and it seems better now. Not ideal but much better. On the initial resolution but in windowed mode as it supposed to be. Looks like the game don't take settings changes correctly.

Thank you!

guts28

Feb 29, 2020
This might be a permission problem on mac. I can unfortunately not test it since I don't own one. Did you extract the game before playing?
Yes I extracted it both with Archive Utility and The Unarchiver but it still didn't work either way. Also the text from the text boxes goes out of the frame, don't know if this has anything to do with it, but I am still able to play the game anyway.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've tried several times, did not help at once but then I've tried to choose another resolution in game settings, then kill the process and restart the game once again and it seems better now. Not ideal but much better. On the initial resolution but in windowed mode as it supposed to be. Looks like the game don't take settings changes correctly.

Thank you!
Yeah, you should be able to set the resolution (always choose one of the 16x9 options), and run in widow mods if you are not able to view 16x9 natively. If that isn't working, then, I am not sure what to say. Best of luck.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Very promising game. Needs quick save/load, keybinding middle-mouse and H to hide dialogue box, right-mouse to save/load screen. Dialogue box should really be smaller and even better would be having a clear background option.

Looking forward to seeing this game progress. It would be nice to flesh out each scene a bit more. Definitely a good framework for future content.

Reactions: H2R

pasek

Jun 15, 2018
Old saves should work. There was unfortunately a bug in the 0.3.1 (that was fixed a day later in 0.3.2) that would cause some trouble with save files.

In case you are using the android version, there might be a bug that happened when building that one. I'm currently uploading a fix for that, and then it should work again.
I'm using Windows version...

itunes

May 18, 2020
I forgot to backup my saves. There are no console commands to fast-complete content/save editors right?
Does anyone have a save for end of v0.3.3 / beginning of v0.4.1? Thanks.

knowlang

May 2, 2020
After the trial, she says that I can come by her bar for 'another' BJ any time, even though I did not get one, but then when I go to her, that is not an option. I haven't gone back to try again the other way, but thought I would mention this side of it.
Hmm, I think this might be a missed scene? hachigames

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
You can reward sonya with a dildo before you buy one, not alice though. It's also weird to reward her with a dildo before the date questline and no matter how often you do it she will still claim that the one in the office was her first orgasm. Maybe my dildo-work just sucks ;)

Also:

1) Many quest only fire at a very specific time and so you are forced to stalk the girl all day or sometimes several days. Would be better if they say the exact time. It's also possible that some quest are buggy. For example my first date with sonya didn't fire even though I spent the whole evening at the bar. It worked fine on the second try.

Two more quest hints that are a bit confusing:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2) I suggest to add more "hangout" options to characters when you meet them at the bar, cafe or beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: knowlang

spam753

Aug 6, 2017
ok just finished the game.

while there are some things that could have been smoother i have to say amazing job! a ton of content, the girls are pretty and have unique characters with nice story lines. the "sessions" mechanic is very promising and I can't wait to see how you build upon that.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020

Thank you!
I fixed the scaling, so it should be never mess up the interface in the next version.

terrorcrash

Feb 29, 2020
Can Somebody explain how to install in Android?
It Downloads a zip File and If i extract it, there is an .apk which is like a Folder.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
I have 3 stars/events to go on Cooking Lessons, but as I now have Yuki, Alice never seems to be in the kitchen. Does that mean I can no longer complete it? The ones I am missing are the third star on first and second row and the star on the third row (event 3, 6 and 7). As they have the same hint I'm not sure exactly what I was supposed to do to get them.

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I have 3 stars/events to go on Cooking Lessons, but as I now have Yuki, Alice never seems to be in the kitchen. Does that mean I can no longer complete it? The ones I am missing are the third star on first and second row and the star on the third row (event 3, 6 and 7). As they have the same hint I'm not sure exactly what I was supposed to do to get them.
Alice still goes to the kitchen sometimes in the late afternoon, early evening. Don't remember which days though.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes