jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Alice still goes to the kitchen sometimes in the late afternoon, early evening. Don't remember which days though.
Cool. Thanks for that. I may not have checked over enough days. Will try again.

EDIT: Yep, she still shows up. Now to figure out what I need to do for those last few. I know I need to get her stats up more for one of them. Just need to work out how.

Last edited:

mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
I am stuck on the Sonia "session" quest? It says to have a session with Sonya after maintenance. I can do maintenance (Town) with her, but then what does 'have a session' mean? All her interactions after maintenance of the cafe seem normal. Don't know how to progress, so any help appreciated!

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I am stuck on the Sonia "session" quest? It says to have a session with Sonya after maintenance. I can do maintenance (Town) with her, but then what does 'have a session' mean? All her interactions after maintenance of the cafe seem normal. Don't know how to progress, so any help appreciated!
"session" is on of the options when you punish her after the maintenance check. You need 20 obedience and 20 submission on her to start it. The option will appear once you have the required stats with her from the quest hint (20 obedience and 20 submission)

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
"session" is on of the options when you punish her after the maintenance check. You need 20 obedience and 20 submission on her to start it. The option will appear once you have the required stats with her from the quest hint (20 obedience and 20 submission)
Thanks was also stuck on this.

How do you increase Alice's obedience? Figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: knowlang

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
How can I unlock the side room? It's renovated but Leah won't give me the key? How do I get around the quest?
How can I further develop the lust / love with her? How do I get her to stop hating me?

How can I unlock the hotel or farm service?
How does the story continue with Hazel? I have 10/10 on Liebe and the sexshop is unlocked but nothing else happens

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
How can I unlock the side room? It's renovated but Leah won't give me the key? How do I get around the quest?
How can I further develop the lust / love with her? How do I get her to stop hating me?

How can I unlock the hotel or farm service?
How does the story continue with Hazel? I have 10/10 on Liebe and the sexshop is unlocked but nothing else happens

For unlocking the side Room, get Leah to trust you - How to increase trust/ love is to ensure that the bar is open and keep meeting Leah in the bar and try offering her a drink at the bar and then check :) hachigames could you add if I have missed any?

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I unlock the side room? Leah's love is at 10 and her lust is at 7. I buy her a drink at the bar and it doesn't raise any stats at all. Also is there a way to complete teaching alice to cook? I didn't have the money to buy the paddle before she got kidnapped. Now I have the money and the new girl is in the kitchen a lot of the time and I don't see alice in there anymore.

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
How do I unlock the side room? Leah's love is at 10 and her lust is at 7. I buy her a drink at the bar and it doesn't raise any stats at all. Also is there a way to complete teaching alice to cook? I didn't have the money to buy the paddle before she got kidnapped. Now I have the money and the new girl is in the kitchen a lot of the time and I don't see alice in there anymore.
Did MC get to call his uncle in Leah's Office? After Leah caught Alice and Sonya and tied those two up? This is where MC's uncle lets Leah in on the Secret and then you get the access after you punish Leah. :) hachigames Hope I did not leave out any points of Quest Completion?

ai...

May 30, 2019
Did MC get to call his uncle in Leah's Office? After Leah caught Alice and Sonya and tied those two up? This is where MC's uncle lets Leah in on the Secret and then you get the access after you punish Leah. :) hachigames Hope I did not leave out any points of Quest Completion?
I ended up figuring it all out by myself. Leah had to catch sonya giving the mc a blowjob. Then that ended up setting everything in motion for me. Thanks for the help though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The "session" concept is very good, hachi. Hope you develop it further. It could be even better if spanking sounds were added. And also the possibility for different clothing during the spanking as well, like the poses.
Wait, there was spanking?

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Hmm, on the new scavanger hunt storyline it doesn't seem to make any difference if you do the scenes or not. You get called a perv regardless.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes