Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
hachigames I noticed a bunch of errors in the stat tracker, I think some may have been present in earlier versions though, a bunch of names are replaced by what seems to be variables, and sarah's events all just say N/A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames I noticed a bunch of errors in the stat tracker, I think some may have been present in earlier versions though, a bunch of names are replaced by what seems to be variables, and sarah's events all just say N/A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you, there seems to be something wring with parsing those strings. I'll fix that

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
More like "troubeled past"/ "edgy doomer" - so my favourite kind. All the others are WAY too sweet and Hazel is a Yandere.
Ye she does, but when the hood comes down it's all sweet and innocent lol, and you're right about the other's they are far too sweet, especially Sonya and Alice however once you get to know those 2 they are actually very naughty little minxes...which is why they are my 2 favourites :love:

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Only thing stopping me playing this game is it takes way too long to earn any money. If that got changed I'd continue.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Gotta say that Sarah's "down" hair style is soooo muuucchhh hawter. Still having her pre-breakdown scenes in normal interactions is kinda weird, though.

And I can't wait to wear down Leah; I've been hankering for that ass since day 1. Really hope next update has it.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Just passing by to let everyone know (and the creator) that in this version 0.11.1 Scarlet has two new interactions that you don't have the option to repeat and it's not in the gallery it, so please, put it in the gallery later at least o/

good game

cbrnix

May 2, 2019
Help me, pls. How to complete Hazel part 3 step 5 ("...I cant take longer than an hour for this")?

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Help me, pls. How to complete Hazel part 3 step 5 ("...I cant take longer than an hour for this")?
Can't quite remember that quest, what exactly does it say in the quest menu? can you post a picture?

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Probably best to skip this if BDSM is a turn off for you, it's the central kink of the game, though there is no corruption that I can think of, it's basically all romance (kinky, bondage romance, but still romance)
I have try the game, but I think that you are right and it isn't for me. At now all is arround reward and punishment or at least this is what I see in the game. I have the feeling that fi I continue the game I'm going to use the skip button in the most part of the game (in all spank, BDSM and domination scenes, even if they are light or even very light), and I prefer to use my time in a game that I can enjoy. It would probably have been better to wait for your reply before trying the game...

I like romance and harem games, but usually I avoid the girls with domination or BDSM (and only made the mandatory spank, that I prefer that no exist). In this game I think that I want to avoid all girls.

The models are great, and posibly the story is good for people that like this kind of game, but as I say, it isn't for me.

Ant to the Dev, thanks for the game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Hey hachigames, did you have plans to add a chubby girl to the island? I have absolutely nothing against the girls there, all they are really beautiful, but i would love to see some chubby girl there.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes