hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
How import old saves?
the saves are in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\HachiGames\HailDicktator\save (make sure you have hidden folders visible)

so if you're playing on another device you just have to copy those over. If you're playing on the same device but a different version, you don't have to do anything.

Reactions: longjohngold

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Hey hachigames, did you have plans to add a chubby girl to the island? I have absolutely nothing against the girls there, all they are really beautiful, but i would love to see some chubby girl there.
At the moment there is no plans, but it's possible to someone as a side character (similar to Hazel's mom)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexTorch

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how to get it? Looked in the inventory - it is not there.
I go to Hazel's room, but there is nothing
You would need to repeat the quest where you tie her up and blindfold her (first asking Sonya for a date again, to bait Hazel). Once she is tied up and blindfolded, you will automatically grab the phone, but you can only keep it for the time Hazel is tied up. Once you have it, go to Hazel's hotel room and the event should trigger.

Reactions: cbrnix

cbrnix

May 2, 2019
You would need to repeat the quest where you tie her up and blindfold her (first asking Sonya for a date again, to bait Hazel). Once she is tied up and blindfolded, you will automatically grab the phone, but you can only keep it for the time Hazel is tied up. Once you have it, go to Hazel's hotel room and the event should trigger.
Oh, thank you

Reactions: hachigames
Mar 5, 2018
The android version consume a lot of RAM, Im unable to use the keyboard with it, unable to input name, very sad thing and my PC is x32, very sad again.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes