hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
[QUOTE = "hachigames, post: 4526264, membro: 2249515"]
Qual versão do jogo você está usando? Windows ou Android?
[/CITAR]

Esta é a configuração da minha nota e estou jogando esta versão do jogo. HailDicktator_0.10.2_Windows64 View attachment 894373
Ok thank you. I see if I can make the game a bit less memory demanding, or release a low memory version.

Reactions: Sulle

Sulle

Jan 10, 2020
I'm very grateful.
It is a wonderful game and I hope to play it many times especially after these improvements.
Congratulations.

Reactions: hachigames

randyk1

Mar 26, 2018
can someone please link a save file from the point the two sisters come to the island? accidently lost all my saves :C. fuck!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Unsure if this has been previously reported.

Having sex with Alice in shower, MC says one of her lines. "I... I'm ready for you, MC!" (this should be said by Alice)

Yuki winning on drugged drink has the narrator take over a line for Yuki "I said 'maybe'." (this should be by Yuki)

During the dream sequence Scarlet takes an Eris line. (It shows Scarlets portrait and nameplate)

Alice takes one of MC's lines during her punishment at the end of this chapter.

Other than a bunch of typos throughout, very good continual pace, wasn't expecting that twist.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Unsure if this has been previously reported.

Having sex with Alice in shower, MC says one of her lines. "I... I'm ready for you, MC!" (this should be said by Alice)

Yuki winning on drugged drink has the narrator take over a line for Yuki "I said 'maybe'." (this should be by Yuki)

During the dream sequence Scarlet takes an Eris line. (It shows Scarlets portrait and nameplate)

Alice takes one of MC's lines during her punishment at the end of this chapter.

Other than a bunch of typos throughout, very good continual pace, wasn't expecting that twist.
Thank you. I'll fix those.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
how earn money fast,tnx
Focus on doing the cleaning task with Alice. Buy an upgrade for it in the hotel management panel. Once you have a few upgrades, you won't have to do much to get a really good income.
Adding extra facilities to the hotel also give you a boost to income.

(alternatively you can use the cheat and type "money" into the text bar in the hotel manager panel)

Reactions: ashurek and velass

Balalangr

Sep 12, 2019
Fuck-mow! I alone do not have time to play all this?! I am sorry for these letters.This is not the language that i speak!

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I'm not fan of domination, spanking or BDSM. Are much of this fetishes in the game? and, can you avoid them? Corruption is another thing that sometimes I don't like, but it all depends on how the game takes it. I prefer the romance or love routes. (and with romance tag I hope these routes exist)

The description sounds good, I'm pretty sure I'm going to try the game, but I'd rather know this before I start.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
domination, spanking or BDSM
I'm not fan of domination, spanking or BDSM. Are much of this fetishes in the game? and, can you avoid them? Corruption is another thing that sometimes I don't like, but it all depends on how the game takes it. I prefer the romance or love routes. (and with romance tag I hope these routes exist)

The description sounds good, I'm pretty sure I'm going to try the game, but I'd rather know this before I start.
Domination, spanking, BDSM and Corruption do all exist BUT I do not think (in my view) any of it is heavy, just about everybody is a willing participant it is all at a relatively mild and humorous level. I would say that everybody treats it as a mild fetish level and it does play a large part in propelling the story forward. I would definitely give it a try if I were you you can always ditch it if it is not to your taste, Let me know how you go on. Cheers.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

There's alot in the game but it ties into the story so it's not really avoidable, I'm not a big fan of domination either but It ain't heavy so doesn't bother me as much.

Sere

May 15, 2017
So how's the corruption in this game? Do they start wearing gaudy outfits and put on lots of makeup, do they whore themselves out if you command, or do they just become submissive? If it's the last one can you at least change their outfits?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018

Probably best to skip this if BDSM is a turn off for you, it's the central kink of the game, though there is no corruption that I can think of, it's basically all romance (kinky, bondage romance, but still romance)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes