Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
Sorry if it's asked before (search did not satisfy me). There is a hint mentioned about Ending A. If I complete this quest game will end as explained? If so I will create a backup save and will skip this quest. It was about talking Anna (Hazel's mother, I think her name is Anna) at the bar in the weekends.
Installed but did not have enough time (and privacy) to play. Thanks for answers :)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Sorry if it's asked before (search did not satisfy me). There is a hint mentioned about Ending A. If I complete this quest game will end as explained? If so I will create a backup save and will skip this quest. It was about talking Anna (Hazel's mother, I think her name is Anna) at the bar in the weekends.
Installed but did not have enough time (and privacy) to play. Thanks for answers :)
You can complete this quest as it's repeatable, afta Ending A you can go back another night and Complete Ending B as far as I can remember.

Reactions: hachigames

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Alice refuse to get punished with paddle and requirements says 15 obedience OR 20 love. I already have 20 love with her. What can I do? Is it bugged?

Angeklagt

Sep 21, 2020
Alice refuse to get punished with paddle and requirements says 15 obedience OR 20 love. I already have 20 love with her. What can I do? Is it bugged?
It says one of them is not high enough. You have to get both as high as asked.

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
You can complete this quest as it's repeatable, afta Ending A you can go back another night and Complete Ending B as far as I can remember.
Tried before seeing your post. Thank you for answering.

And finised this update about half an hour. Maybe a little less. So, story will strill remain for Eris or new stories?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I think Kidnapper's League quest is bugged or something. At second star it says to me that I need to talk with Sonya while she is working at cafe but there is option to talk about that everytime I try to talk to her when she is at the cafe

Reactions: clowars3

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I think Kidnapper's League quest is bugged or something. At second star it says to me that I need to talk with Sonya while she is working at cafe but there is option to talk about that everytime I try to talk to her when she is at the cafe
First Star should be talking to Yuki, with the second star you have to catch both Sonya and Hazel at the cafe (it will autotrigger if you are at the cafe with both girls). The third star is calling in the meeting.

SirD3vil

Sep 19, 2020
@Grandy_UiD

The AppData folder is a hidden (system) folder and can not normally be seen. Navigate to C:\Users\<user>\ folder with windows explorer and then go to "view" tab and you'll have a "hidden items" box which you can tick off, and voila, you should see the AppData folder.

no5f3r4tu

May 5, 2017
@Grandy_UiD

The AppData folder is a hidden (system) folder and can not normally be seen. Navigate to C:\Users\<user>\ folder with windows explorer and then go to "view" tab and you'll have a "hidden items" box which you can tick off, and voila, you should see the AppData folder.
Or just type "%appdata%" (without the cotes) in the address bar of an explorer window.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes