hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
Do the stats on the different women go up? One quest says Sonya needs lv 20 submission and obedience, but the stats don't go above 10. Same with Alice. I need one level at 15 to see her completely strip during one of the cooking lessons. If the stats don't go up how am I supposed to advance the different events? It just seems the game and coding are seriously flawed big time.
New limits for their stats unlock once you do specific story quests.

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
This last public release, if there's anything else on patreon then i haven't seen it.
Well...just wait for the next one then and you might get your punishment scene ;). In regards of "getting rid" of Sarah. You are of course allowed to have your opinion. But since hachi is not "hachicorp." with 500 employees you might take the realistic approach that he can´t just kill off a character and just create two completly different games because one of the main characters is just gone missing. Especially since I am pretty sure the people who actually want to get rid of her are the minority. She is a female in a lewd game so yeah....usually response from the average male is "don´t take away woman! I hit you!!!!". ^^

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
When I first started playing this game, it was for the premise and the mystery surrounding the game location, the island of the title. The game has a different vibe from other adult games, that is welcome. If you are into light BDSM scenes like spanking and handcuffing, you'll surely love Hail Dicktator. For the others, as you'll unfold the narrative, you'll have plenty of horny chicks to have fun with, but right now my interest is more in the story itself because as each update rolls out, the plot gets more and more intriguing. Still, the dev, Hachi puts a good sparkling of humour in each new release, so Hail Dicktator is much more than a take control and subdue/corrupt everyone game.
I would give it 5 stars, if I'd be allowed to vote/review.

All Hail Eris!

May 21, 2017
You can do that by having her strip in the kitchen.
Yeah....... It doesn't actually work like that.... When i tried to get her exhibition higher via kitchen scenes no changes were seen in the value first time around. I had wait for certain main story events to upgrade the total of all her stats just to upgrade. EX: until the events weree complete her exhibition value did not change from 3/10... After the total evolved to 15 i was able to increase that stat.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
*Spoiler*

Na, don't worry, Leah is pretty likable after that and she isn't like that for too long. And yeah, the MC does get his chance, also pretty quickly too. You should be around 30% of the game when you get to put her in her place, i think.
And yeah, i would have swim my way home if someone treated me like that, but you should really give a try to the game dude. The MC isn't a simp and he isn't edgy either, he's kinda in the middle, which i quite like.
Thanks appreciate the info. I had heard good things about the game. But the beginning was a little off putting for me. Gonna try it again

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Thanks appreciate the info. I had heard good things about the game. But the beginning was a little off putting for me. Gonna try it again
This game is definitely worth giving a go...a little ways into the main story you find out why Leah is like that towards you, then further on you both find out something that warms her upto you a little bit.

Sharinn

Sep 15, 2017
I have played thousands of games on this site and many others.
Hands down I can say from my experience this game would be the TOP 5 in my book.

Just love it to bits.
Each character is so unique and lovable even if you hate them at first. The story is quite interesting and twisted, some elements of it are "great coincidence" kind of type but never the less it is absolutely a delight to read.

13/10 can't wait for more content to come out!

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

willdotoo

Aug 4, 2018
I seemed to have reached an impasse. Leah is in the harbour office with Alice, Scarlett and Sarah. they are there all day and when I try to enter I get her yelling at me : "If she sees you here, we're fucked". No other action has any influences and I have two quests in the list, professional sports with Leah and Back on top (part 3) with Sarah. But I can't get them out of the office. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: hameleona

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
I seemed to have reached an impasse. Leah is in the harbour office with Alice, Scarlett and Sarah. they are there all day and when I try to enter I get her yelling at me : "If she sees you here, we're fucked". No other action has any influences and I have two quests in the list, professional sports with Leah and Back on top (part 3) with Sarah. But I can't get them out of the office. Does anyone have any suggestions?
What does the current hint for "Back on top (part 3)" say?. Once you complete that quest, you can do the other one.

Reactions: hameleona

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Felt super bad for Alice there, the line "Sad Alice Noises" got to me more than any single semi-pithy line in a game such as this deserves to.

Definitely enjoying the heck out of this, was a touch reluctant to start, but I'm glad I eventually did.

Subzero73

Jun 27, 2017
so maybe im dumb, but i cant seem to advance the cooking lessons quest no punishment advances it all. any advice?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes