mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
Just gotta say I love the scene with the "Toss play". Sarah isn't all bad, Sonya is right.

*Sad alice noises* was also a good one. The memes are strong, but if someone finds this in 10 years they might get a little confused.

Reactions: CSNRC

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It was a great update, don't get me wrong, i loved the renders but... I just didn't really like the fact that we didn't get to decide what was Sarah's destiny. Even if it was just a single ''no, her actions are unforgivable'' and we don't ever see her again or something like that. I just didn't like the fact that we got no say whatsoever, when i was more on Leah's side on that matter tbh... Still, i liked the update overall, and i'm glad i got more Yuki scenes. :)

Reactions: Meridian

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
It was a great update, don't get me wrong, i loved the renders but... I just didn't really like the fact that we didn't get to decide what was Sarah's destiny. Even if it was just a single ''no, her actions are unforgivable'' and we don't ever see her again or something like that. I just didn't like the fact that we got no say whatsoever, when i was more on Leah's side on that matter tbh... Still, i liked the update overall, and i'm glad i got more Yuki scenes. :)
And Sarah was really a monster, honestly Hazel got a far worse treatment than her and she genuinely was just in a bad spot, Sarah just did out of spite... Idk, would really like a choice on that matter, maybe not on this situation but in future events like that one.

rxiw

Mar 21, 2020
hachigames would it be possible to remove the "(Hover Stars for details)" text in the quest list (after hovering over a star) and replace it with the current hint that is shown by default? Reopening the quest list all the time to fix this has annoyed me for several versions, also in v0.11

mynameisholly

Mar 25, 2018
And Sarah was really a monster, honestly Hazel got a far worse treatment than her and she genuinely was just in a bad spot, Sarah just did out of spite... Idk, would really like a choice on that matter, maybe not on this situation but in future events like that one.

Well, Sarah's fate is not decided yet.

hachigames

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2020
hachigames would it be possible to remove the "(Hover Stars for details)" text in the quest list (after hovering over a star) and replace it with the current hint that is shown by default? Reopening the quest list all the time to fix this has annoyed me for several versions, also in v0.11
Yeah I can fix that. It's partly from an old system.

Reactions: rxiw

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Yeah, I made it so names can be easily replaced depending on who's talking and context. I will eventually add custom nicknames.
Thanks for it. As fond as I am of Alice, it pains me that she mostly addresses me as "Sir". It's like rescuing someone brainwashed by a cult and slowly showing her that she is favored by me and has status among the other girls. She's due for another real date with me, at least in my mind! ;)

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Loving this game so far, don't usually go for games made in Unity but the tags have everything i like, and the renders looked awesome.

So gave the game a go, Alice and Scarlet are absolute cuties and Sonya is just gorgeous....but my absolute favourite thing so far about this game would have to be this sentence.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spat me drink everywhere was so funny :ROFLMAO:, anyway great work on the game so far hachigames can't wait to see what you have instore for the next release (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: hachigames

caracc

Dec 7, 2017
I would agree to some degree that it might have been cool to maybe convince Sonya to do her swats or give them to Alice. But to toally remove her from the island (not even mentioning exing her off...I mean...come on...) would just make it nearly impossible to write for the game in the future. Also one should remember that to a degree, Leah is calling the shots on this one. Also it doesn´t mean that harsh punishments might not
happen in the future if she fucks up. But as I said that was an "official" event and as Leah mentioned as a "bonus" everything in the future is on a rough baseline for her. Hazel was just that once and it´s forgotten after that. This one is not. So not going super crazy here and having more options for the future seems to be a good deal I think. Also she didn´t get off with a light scolding either ;)

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
I can't proceed the quests.
If I go to sleep at screenshoot 1 then screenshoot 2 happens.
I loaded an older save and played up to this point but the same happens.

HD1.JPG HD2.JPG

lovethegreen

Mar 10, 2020
amazing update.. the only thing is that I don't find Leah after workout.. i find her in the lobby and She say "the answer is no, you are not going to join me in the workout".. can you help me? where should i wait for her after the workout?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hoped Sarah would remain a bitch. That would make punishing her more enjoyable and make her stand out from the rest of the girls.:unsure: Now she has kinda the same feeling as everyone else only you like her way less than other girls because of how huge of a cunt she was before.

Reactions: Kay_Kay
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes